British Speedway Forum

Smolinski And Pussies

makes no difference whether there is any actual hating or not , I have made my mind up Phillip Rising is a German hater ,that's good enough ,I can call him german hater as often as I wish , any time he expresses opinion on anything he will be accused of german hating , and eventually ,a few of the sheep on BSF will start to believe it , and quote him as a German Hater ,................winner

Have you by chance heard of the concept of libel?

I would agree with Phil in that Smoli is outspoken and also not that popular with some people in the sport.On the other side he does actually go out and want to entertain the fans.The people who count.He is very approachable and in a number of meetings i have seen him in goes that extra mile to pull wheelies or donuts and just give something back.

I quite liked it that he seemed to have riled the Monster duo of Holder and Ward when he rode that GP season

• Like 5

I would agree with Phil in that Smoli is outspoken and also not that popular with some people in the sport.On the other side he does actually go out and want to entertain the fans.The people who count.He is very approachable and in a number of meetings i have seen him in goes that extra mile to pull wheelies or donuts and just give something back.

I quite liked it that he seemed to have riled the Monster duo of Holder and Ward when he rode that GP season

WOULDN'T argue with that.

So will next weeks headline be Pawlicki Goes Down? Easily and/or Often?

SOUNDS a bit naughty :party:

WOULDN'T argue with that.

SOUNDS a bit naughty :party:

In for a penny in for a pound, why not bring back readers wives, there were some crackers in those 70's editions.

As for Smolinski, I like it when he's included in a meeting, you never know what you will get with him and it's clear he doesn't mind mixing it with anyone on the track, as per Kildemand.

• Like 1

In for a penny in for a pound, why not bring back readers wives, there were some crackers in those 70's editions.

As for Smolinski, I like it when he's included in a meeting, you never know what you will get with him and it's clear he doesn't mind mixing it with anyone on the track, as per Kildemand.

THE Angus Kix glamour league ... oh, the memories. What makes you think they were their wives!!!

makes no difference whether there is any actual hating or not , I have made my mind up Phillip Rising is a German hater ,that's good enough ,I can call him german hater as often as I wish , any time he expresses opinion on anything he will be accused of german hating , and eventually ,a few of the sheep on BSF will start to believe it , and quote him as a German Hater ,................winner

No they won't, the only person's reputation you will tarnish is your own, although that's pretty well shot to pieces.

You're known as an Aussie hater because of your continued rantings about them. There are quite literally hundreds of xenophobic posts from yourself regarding Australians and other foreign riders.

yes i have .i researched it when i got accused of being a homophobe a racist ,and an Aussie hater ,so I know all the gory details

And no doubt realised, it wasn't libel as you have made your views very clear over the years.

• Like 2

Don't mention the war.

Many Germans, especially from Bavaria, come across as arrogant, often with good reason. Does not mean they are hated, except when taking penalties against England in soccer internationals.

How can you say that? Maybe in football terms but we are not all football maniacs, I am Bavarian but devo not a smolinski fan, i got my reasons for that cause as nice as he sometimes is, he can be an asshole just as much. What people here don't like is his big mouth in the press followed by scoring less than 5 points in Gorzow but saying afterwards he's in the mix when he's making the gates. He was waisting too much time with Jawa. Everyone but him realized that.

The situation with Pawlicki was not the first one. I think he has caused the most stoppages this year in the gps, and also last year. You can call it tactical or not, people have different opinions about this. I don't like seeing it, and especially Piotr let's his bike slip down as soon as he feels a little contact. You see a lot of riders that don't, they stay on the bike and try to save it. They might be last after that but they don't fall. So I understand Smolinski's words as it was the second time after Malilla. At Malilla it was clearly not his fault. Gorzow was a bit different, I think he went too far and crossed Piotr's line and made him fall. If Piotr wanted he probably could of avoided it. But in that case Smolinski had to go.

Saying Bavarians come across as arrogant is a bit overdone I guess.

Speak to Lee Morris, I follow him on Facebook, he seems to be there quite regularly and feeling comfortable. We can't be that arrogant, can we?

How can you say that? Maybe in football terms but we are not all football maniacs, I am Bavarian but devo not a smolinski fan, i got my reasons for that cause as nice as he sometimes is, he can be an asshole just as much. What people here don't like is his big mouth in the press followed by scoring less than 5 points in Gorzow but saying afterwards he's in the mix when he's making the gates. He was waisting too much time with Jawa. Everyone but him realized that.

The situation with Pawlicki was not the first one. I think he has caused the most stoppages this year in the gps, and also last year. You can call it tactical or not, people have different opinions about this. I don't like seeing it, and especially Piotr let's his bike slip down as soon as he feels a little contact. You see a lot of riders that don't, they stay on the bike and try to save it. They might be last after that but they don't fall. So I understand Smolinski's words as it was the second time after Malilla. At Malilla it was clearly not his fault. Gorzow was a bit different, I think he went too far and crossed Piotr's line and made him fall. If Piotr wanted he probably could of avoided it. But in that case Smolinski had to go.

Saying Bavarians come across as arrogant is a bit overdone I guess.

Speak to Lee Morris, I follow him on Facebook, he seems to be there quite regularly and feeling comfortable. We can't be that arrogant, can we?

I DID say many and certainly not all and often with good reason... your manufacturing industry, especially cars and white goods, leaders of Europe and without whom the whole EU would collapse overnight, etc, etc. Perhaps it is confidence rather than arrogance...

There was something recently on the internet in Germany.

A poll asked people in Bavaria if they were in favour of independence from Germany.33% said they were.What the other 67% said couldn't be understood :rofl:

I sort of felt like that one day in the Inzell press room,when they were giving out instructions to the people working at the stadium.Could understand one word in every 6 or 7.....

Was also an interesting piece in the paper a few days ago about who will follow Seehofer as party leader for the CSU in Bavaria.One candidate was said to be good,but had the disadvantage of coming from the Franken area,which is a protestant area outside the main core catholica area of the party..Marcus Söder

Edited by iris123
  • Like 1