British Speedway Forum

Rye House V King's Lynn - Tuesday 29th August.

All this talk of relegation is very premature. If Glasgow win the Championship they'll not want to move up anyway

Got to agree.If they were to have a relegation play-off the teams will still choose which league is best for them to ride in regardless of the result.

I just love the Kings Lynn match preview and I quote " The only current absentee is Nicklas Porsing (concussion) with regular stand in Simon Lambert stepping into the breach at reserve"

Porsing top scored for Rospiggarna tonight scoring 13+1, not bad for someone with concussion.

• Like 8

I just love the Kings Lynn match preview and I quote " The only current absentee is Nicklas Porsing (concussion) with regular stand in Simon Lambert stepping into the breach at reserve"

Porsing top scored for Rospiggarna tonight scoring 13+1, not bad for someone with concussion.

Maybe he forgot lol
  • Like 4

Perhaps he's got the same mate, with a dodgy line in medical notes, as Bratchelor!! :shock:

• Like 1

It's really good to see that KL 'team spirit' shining through there Buster.

I bet those Poole fans are really looking forward to parting with £17 tomorrow (weather permitting) to watch a Pirates exhibition of 'gate and go'.

In football, it's customary, for a team when they put in a performance so pathetic, they refund their fans, however, I can't believe that any KL fan was unfortunate enough to put this in their diary given the rubbish served up by the Stars over the last month (Swindon performance excepted) but who knows.

Can anyone assist Buster with his resignation letter? He seems a little behind with his admin.

Edited by theblueboy
  • Like 1

big hand clap for ben morley . struggled for a good few years and after seeing him on tv on monday . he looked good . but looking at tonighys meeting scores , he has finally arrived. great score .

lynn in deep stuff .

• Like 2

You know Morley will do ok at home but the bigger tracks will still be his undoing. Good score last night and he beat some riders considered to be a lot better than him. Anything he picks up at BV and Lynn is a bonus for me but if he can carry on scoring at home like he did last night his points will be important, especially if we do make the play-offs.

I bet those Poole fans are really looking forward to parting with £17 tomorrow (weather permitting) to watch a Pirates exhibition of 'gate and go'.

In football, it's customary, for a team when they put in a performance so pathetic, they refund their fans, however, I can't believe that any KL fan was unfortunate enough to put this in their diary given the rubbish served up by the Stars over the last month (Swindon performance excepted) but who knows.

Can anyone assist Buster with his resignation letter? He seems a little behind with his admin.

Don't think so.Arsenal would be skint by now if that was to be true :lol:

• Like 1

Plenty of volunteers for that task and if Buster posts it ( sorry Facebooks it, now he is using the media powerfully ) it would be his finest act as Chair of the BSPA. But who will pick up the poisoned chalice after Buster?

[quote name="Starboy118" post="3020976" timestamp="1504042309

Perhaps he's got the same mate, with a dodgy line in medical notes, as Bratchelor!!

Troy's medical certificate was 100% legit. This has been explained in more than one statement.

So legit he rode less than 24 hours later !!!!!!!

Edited by racers and royals
  • Like 1