British Speedway Forum

Premiership Riders Final, Belle Vue, 16 September, 2017

Surprised such a low crowd predicted, although the iffy weather forecast that changes hourly can't help. Neither can the price of a hotel in Manchester, although the motel down the road from the stadium still had rooms available when I looked on Monday and was a bit cheaper. Anyway some creative research has got me a decent priced B&B just a short train ride from Belle Vue so looking forward to a good meeting. Good luck Danny King, but would be happy to see 'fast Freddie' up there too.

Edited by Tactical Joker

King's Lynn Speedway‏ @KLSpeedway 11m11 minutes ago

More

UPDATE | Robert Lambert OUT of tonight's Premiership Riders' Championship (knee) - Josh Auty steps in at short notice. @SpeedwayGB @TheAces

I believe he rode in Germany yesterday no idea about tomorrow

Hope hes fit and doesn't miss a big meeting over there the poor lad.

A rider of great promise and talent, sadly for him Lambert seems to be taken a leaf out of his friend Mr Woffinden`s book and thinking he is a whole heap better than he is.

This sort of thing from Lambert will come as no surprise to Panthers fans, its in his DNA i'm afraid. Spoilt little oik ...

• Like 1

P!sstaker Lambert

A rider of great promise and talent, sadly for him Lambert seems to be taken a leaf out of his friend Mr Woffinden`s book and thinking he is a whole heap better than he is.

This sort of thing from Lambert will come as no surprise to Panthers fans, its in his DNA i'm afraid. Spoilt little oik ...

so let me get this right....... you guys would work for £200 taking into account it will cost £200 to get to work ........ ??? !!!! Its about time speedway was promoted in the uk to attract big sponsors.

from the forecast its a good chance of a rain off

so let me get this right....... you guys would work for £200 taking into account it will cost £200 to get to work ........ ??? !!!! Its about time speedway was promoted in the uk to attract big sponsors.

And people wonder why Tai doesn't ride in the UK anymore with crap speedway rules and crap so called supporters comments

If he wasn't going to ride he should have withdrawn earlier, a worthy replacement could then have been put in his place.

And people wonder why Tai doesn't ride in the UK anymore with crap speedway rules and crap so called supporters comments

And what forecast are u looking at