British Speedway Forum

Rye House Vs Poole 28/8/17 7.30pm.

Big battle for 4th place, Rye need to win by 7 and Poole need a draw imo.

Thoughts?

Why do Rye need to win by 7 if Poole need a draw? If Poole need a draw the surely Rye only need to win by one point.

You lose nothing for winning by less than 7 at home.

• Like 1

If Poole win at home against BV & KL & win away at KL, it will be difficult for RH to catch them

Why?Rye still have Lynn away.Rye are 5 pts behind Poole with 2 home matches in hand.If they win both of those they will be a point ahead and all to ride for.It could get quite interesting for 4th spot.

If Poole win at home against BV & KL & win away at KL, it will be difficult for RH to catch them

I think 4th place could be nearly all over by Monday night.

I think Rye will win at Somerset tomorrow and I think Rye will beat Poole on Monday.

As long as Rye win their remaining home meetings that should be enough....he said hopefully!

Rye could win the whole thing never mind getting 4th, which is Rye Houses to lose. The change has made them from also rans to the possibility of becoming champions.

Swindon won't go near Rye in the semis.

Rye could win the whole thing never mind getting 4th, which is Rye Houses to lose. The change has made them from also rans to the possibility of becoming champions.

i guess that's what can happen when a team makes the right changes at the right time

The same Rye that lost at Leicester. Can't see why everyone is worried about them. If we get them will have a little ben fund benefit wager with you?

• Like 1

The same Rye that lost at Leicester. Can't see why everyone is worried about them. If we get them will have a little ben fund benefit wager with you?

It's not the same Rye though, we were running R/R and a rubbish guest. And Leicester had three guests and R/R too.

That said, I'd just be happy to reach the play-offs, then it's anyones game.

Edited by Ben91
  • Like 1

It's not the same Rye though, we were running R/R and a rubbish guest. And Leicester had three guests and R/R too.

That said, I'd just be happy to reach the play-offs, then it's anyones game.

To be fair I would prefer Poole to make it as we would batter them over 2 legs whereas prob be harder against you lot.

• Like 2

Won't go near Rye? Lmfao Shovlar you've made some ludicrous statements lately but that one makes you sound like your mate Gater1 aka Speedway fanatic Poole Bolton etc etc

If Swindon finish top I doubt they would pick Rye House in the semis.

We will just have to wait and see but Rye could take a very healthy lead to Blunsdon for the second leg.

I think Swindon would chose Belle Vue.