British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn 2018..

10 minutes ago, Clive Ward said:

What would Richie come in on?

7.26 was his established average from Poole. He rode 7 meetings. Given Clegg was given a 2.00 average  based on 4 matches for Wolves in 2017 I assume that Richie's would be too.

2 minutes ago, Potman said:

6.56??

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Clive Ward said:

What would Richie come in on?

Would need to be the proverbial ' white charger' to make a difference :P

10 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

7.26 was his established average from Poole. He rode 7 meetings. Given Clegg was given a 2.00 average  based on 4 matches for Wolves in 2017 I assume that Richie's would be too.

Others havent been awarded revised averages from less than 8 meetings so I wouldnt say that is definite.

Cleggs is the 1 that seems to have been but again not confirmed as ratified anywhere yet.

12 minutes ago, Haza said:

From what I’m hearing we need to start looking at plan B 

Any idea what plan B might be then.

If we signed Richie the other rider we could sign would have to come from either Covatti, Bjerre, Riss or maybe Klindt can’t see us signing an overseas rider.

Edited by Clive Ward

2 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Others havent been awarded revised averages from less than 8 meetings so I wouldnt say that is definite.

Cleggs is the 1 that seems to have been but again not confirmed as ratified anywhere yet.

I didn't say it was a definite. Looks like they have set the precedent with Clegg however. But then this is the BSPA so it can be any average. 

40 minutes ago, ouch said:

Richie is 6.55. 

Not confirmed anywhere. But shouldn't be.

8 hours ago, Clive Ward said:

Any idea what plan B might be then.

If we signed Richie the other rider we could sign would have to come from either Covatti, Bjerre, Riss or maybe Klindt can’t see us signing an overseas rider.

No idea what plan B might be

as for Ritchie I’d have signed him for the team already if I was in charge of team building . 

Edited by Haza

Any thoughts of competing in the Premier League without a proper No 1 would  be madness .   Running the usual program,  a top rider is essential  come the last few heats of the match, coupled with decent reserves in the protected races.     Most people think our team is weak as it is,   without Niels or similar  we would be cannon fodder.   

If Buster was  thinking along them lines, then we should have gone in the  2nd Division. ......