British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn 2018..

So it looks like being the team we all thought it would be a few weeks ago. Not sure it'll be good enough for play offs but we might surprise a few people, fingers crossed. I for one will be happy just to see Iversen back in the team. For me, Iversen and Lambert (regardless of attitude) are 2 riders i'm happy to pay to watch race. If it is the young Dane Ansersen at reserve, lets hope he's on the pace straight away. 

Edited by The Stag
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, STEVEHOLS54 said:

First bit of good news all Winter for KL.

The Poles have lifted the max 3 league rule meaning hopefully for you guys NKI will be announced shortly.

Visit the Poole 2018 Forum to see the full announcement in English and when the news broke in the last hour :-)

I reckon the 3 league rule was lifted a while ago,but has only just been announced:wink:

14 minutes ago, speedy bill said:

Why sign a dane when Josh Auty who did a good job last year ,inspite of having to ride to many meeting in to many days is a britt looking for a ride ,he needs two teams or he may go out of the sport due to the cost of keeping the bikes up to standard.

Average won't fit; too high.

This is what is so wrong with the Rules and Bosses of our  sport.       Auty was given a chance to ride last year in our weakened league and performed well.   Now he is classed as too good,  but saying that,  he is a long way from  the  class of Woryna or Sch-panick , who are benefitting for not riding here recently and have been given out of date averages.   

26 minutes ago, g13webb said:

This is what is so wrong with the Rules and Bosses of our  sport.       Auty was given a chance to ride last year in our weakened league and performed well.   Now he is classed as too good,  but saying that,  he is a long way from  the  class of Woryna or Sch-panick , who are benefitting for not riding here recently and have been given out of date averages.   

Who said he was too good to ride?

12 hours ago, rebelwonderkid said:

If you think that Doyle wouldn't have been interested in returning to Somerset before being so-called 'dumped' you are sadly mistaken. Somerset has always been one of his favourite clubs in Britain. 

Doyle would have been at Swindon if a little gang of promoters hadn't ganged together and voted to make sure that the top clubs had to release a rider over 8. I'm sure Jason will be happy at Somerset - and may stay there in the future - but there's no way he would have been there if Somerset and the like hadn't voted for it.

Anyway, the result of the supposed restrictions everyone decided to place on teams is that everyone is going to get stuffed by Poole again. So well done all.

1 hour ago, therefused said:

Who said he was too good to ride?

Probably I should've said his averages are too good to be fitted in at reserve