British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn 2018..

1 minute ago, Bald Bloke said:

I know I don't spent the money or know who's affordable or not but I would of been happy with..

1.NKI 9.00

2.Rose 5.25

3.Lambo 7.36

4.Jorgensen 5.93

5.K. Nilsson 7.13

6.Kerr 5.06

7. 2.77

If no Puk.Strength in depth

1.H.Andersen 7.75

2.MPT 5.57

3.K Nilsson 7.13

4.T.Jorgensen 5.93

5.Lambo 7.36

6 Kerr 5.06

Hans Andersen has already signed for Leicester 

7 minutes ago, therefused said:

That team with Nilsson at 5 looks much better than the rumoured 7 we will end up with. 

A lot depends on the new Dane, if he turns out to be a revelation we could be laughing, but I highly doubt that will happen. 

The first team is a top four imho.

Don't want to knock Busters team before the season starts.We all know its not how they start ,it's how they finish.But like I said I don't have to balance the books.

Edited by Bald Bloke

I loved the look of proctor when he first came over. He really looked like a guy going places. A few years back this would have been a good signing. What happened with him though? Was it a big injury? 

Ill get behind. Lynn is my team and it's important to support the team. At the end of last season though I expected many of that team to be back. Kai thj and toft tj , A number 1 and a replacement for lambert who has stayed. 

I could even understand if the team buster went for had the likes of Harris, barker, garity, you know. Battlers. As part of the new era. Riders judged by more than average and ability.

kinda scratching my head a bit. I'm not going to be negative. Just going to take some digesting though. . . Smolinski as number 1. Anything better will be a bonus. 

We have the 2 Lewis 's and lambert. That's pretty cool. We have Niels possibly too. What is awesome after the rock star flop we signed last year. Made you appreciate what we had in Niels. as for the rest . . . . Give them a chance. 

Im not expecting a title challenge but for a few seasons we have had good teams and it's not worked out. At least there isn't going to be those expectations. It's better to fall from a low height. Hurts less

9 minutes ago, Danny Connor said:

I loved the look of proctor when he first came over. He really looked like a guy going places. A few years back this would have been a good signing. What happened with him though? Was it a big injury? 

Ill get behind. Lynn is my team and it's important to support the team. At the end of last season though I expected many of that team to be back. Kai thj and toft tj , A number 1 and a replacement for lambert who has stayed. 

I could even understand if the team buster went for had the likes of Harris, barker, garity, you know. Battlers. As part of the new era. Riders judged by more than average and ability.

kinda scratching my head a bit. I'm not going to be negative. Just going to take some digesting though. . . Smolinski as number 1. Anything better will be a bonus. 

We have the 2 Lewis 's and lambert. That's pretty cool. We have Niels possibly too. What is awesome after the rock star flop we signed last year. Made you appreciate what we had in Niels. as for the rest . . . . Give them a chance. 

Im not expecting a title challenge but for a few seasons we have had good teams and it's not worked out. At least there isn't going to be those expectations. It's better to fall from a low height. Hurts less

You been up the pub

"At the end of last season though I expected many of that team to be back. Kai thj and toft tj , A number 1 and a replacement for lambert who has stayed. " 

"kinda scratching my head a bit. I'm not going to be negative. Just going to take some digesting though. . . Smolinski as number 1. Anything better will be a bonus."

I have,but I think i'm ok ;) 

Edited by Bald Bloke

15 minutes ago, Danny Connor said:

Is this proctor and rose news legit?

On EDP.I was hoping not?

Latest from EDP.My other paste was from an earlier EDP page.

Lewis Kerr is ready to start flying again at King's Lynn. Picture: Ian Burt

Lewis Kerr believes he is returning to King’s Lynn a better rider after two years away.

Edited by Bald Bloke

12 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

You been up the pub

"At the end of last season though I expected many of that team to be back. Kai thj and toft tj , A number 1 and a replacement for lambert who has stayed. " 

"kinda scratching my head a bit. I'm not going to be negative. Just going to take some digesting though. . . Smolinski as number 1. Anything better will be a bonus."

I have,but I think i'm ok ;) 

Not drank for 7 years but signing Proctor . . . . Maybe it's time to start again!

P.s smolinski isn't a suggestion!!!!! It was sarcasm!

Edited by Danny Connor

11 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

I see that some are including teams with Nilsson in. Didn't I read on the Leicester thread that he wasn't doing UK this year?

I don't know Steve.Was just thinking of a competitive team within the points.:t:Im sure he would if the money was right.All about the funds

With NKI I don't think its top 4.If EDP are right.

Edited by Bald Bloke

12 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

I see that some are including teams with Nilsson in. Didn't I read on the Leicester thread that he wasn't doing UK this year?

He is doing Poland this year, I think for the first time, as in the past he has tended to be content with the UK and Sweden. With Sweden Tuesdays and Thursdays it’s quite a brutal schedule to do Poland Sunday , UK Monday, Sweden Tuesday, , UK Wednesday, and Sweden Thursday, especially as Polish TV companies seem to be wanting more a Friday meetings.

34 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I don't know Steve.Was just thinking of a competitive team within the points.:t:Im sure he would if the money was right.All about the funds

With NKI I don't think its top 4.If EDP are right.

I think any of them would if the price is right. ;)

15 minutes ago, Daytripper said:

He is doing Poland this year, I think for the first time, as in the past he has tended to be content with the UK and Sweden. With Sweden Tuesdays and Thursdays it’s quite a brutal schedule to do Poland Sunday , UK Monday, Sweden Tuesday, , UK Wednesday, and Sweden Thursday, especially as Polish TV companies seem to be wanting more a Friday meetings.

Yes, that's what I thought I read too.

13 minutes ago, lynnboy said:

Would of preferred Richie Worral instead of proctor :angry:

If you have more points or options to play with, his average is higher than Ty's