British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn 2018..

No Chris Harris then he’s signed for Rye House - looks more and more likely all our eggs are in the Iversen Lambert basket if either or both say thank you but no thank you we are in the deep brown stuff -one thing about naming the team in January it becomes very easy to rule names out - I really hope Buster has an ace up his sleeve or 2018 could be a very long and difficult season . 

25 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

How about (if no Iversen) we have Matej Zagar as the 1 over 9.

He has said he'd consider a uk return

No thank you - can be brilliant on his day but also he can be very ordinary with can’t be arsed attitude especially in a week leading up to a GP . 

2 minutes ago, tellboy said:

All doom and gloom with you isn't it.I'm sure Buster has it all in hand and we will have a good number 1.

My first experiences of speedway was watching Rickardsson and Adams ride for the Knights when I lived in Norfolk. Sad to see so much negativity around the club at the moment, hopefully they turn it around soon.

Still loads of good number ones available, Zagar was a good shout.

2 hours ago, tellboy said:

All doom and gloom with you isn't it.I'm sure Buster has it all in hand and we will have a good number 1.

How on earth is that doom and gloom ??? Well done Somerset for signing the World Champion good to see a promotion with some ambition to better its self - absolutely positive move for the whole league and speedway in general in the UK if that’s doom and gloom you are very deluded .

Edited by Haza

A lot of talk saying we will only have whatever’s left over as other clubs are announcing signings, whose to say We haven’t signed our 1-7 and the other clubs are working within a pool of what’s left? The club seem pretty adamant the 1-7 will be in place for the January’s meeting, and with Christmas and New Years in between, I would imagine at least 5/6 are signed, if not the complete 7

• Like 4

Come on Stars fans..I'm sure Lynn will field a competitive team in 2018.

With Mr Brundle on board i can only see Buster putting out a strong team.Robin has vast experience and would of wanted assurances that things will change in 2018.Otherwise why waste his time.

Lets cheer up and look farward to 2018, and finding out the team in Jan.It's not long now !!

Happy Christmas to all fans and get well soon Starman :t:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

I expect they are referring to the 'another one gone by the wayside' bit.

That was the bit i was referring to.

It was like Haza was saying that's another rider Lynn have let go by the wayside.

1 hour ago, Bagpuss said:

I expect they are referring to the 'another one gone by the wayside' bit.

Well it is another gone by the wayside- but absolutely positive move by Somerset to sign the World Champion  we all should be pleased Doyle is racing in the uk 

4 hours ago, Haza said:

Well it is another gone by the wayside- but absolutely positive move by Somerset to sign the World Champion  we all should be pleased Doyle is racing in the uk 

I would have been pleased if if Doyle was riding  for the Stars. But I am pissed of he isn't.