British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn 2018..

Too right GB

We certainly woke a few up when we made ourselves heard in a big way at the begining of last season

We were fed up of the flat dull atmosphere and decided to do something about it

Since then it has spread round the stadium and has helped reconnect the fans with the riders

Foxhall has been a better place for it IMO

Hopefully we may be making a trip to the AFA to wake you lot up next season...

mustn't forget a big ingredient to your fantastic result re livening up and making more enjoyable meetings, and that was Ben Barker, he embraced your support and got the others to interact too didn't he. So important to have riders who will give back to the crowd good or bad lol.
  • Like 1

mustn't forget a big ingredient to your fantastic result re livening up and making more enjoyable meetings, and that was Ben Barker, he embraced your support and got the others to interact too didn't he. So important to have riders who will give back to the crowd good or bad lol.

Ben is great when it comes to his interaction.

He was the rider lined up to win the innaugral Massif Trophy before it was decided to award it to Kevin Long.

A switched on and receptive presenter is a great and under valued asset to proceedings.

Jan Jaros. ?

Racing 2nd half of the season was much better. Some really good meetings too. The track was much less of a problem. That's my oppinion. Went from gate and go to a real battlers track but I put that down to having a team of riders with something to prove.

Team wise

Niels

Lambert

Thj

Tj

Kai

Rose

Toft

Bet that doesn't fit

Dan

• Like 1

Not too far out with that team for me. Assuming they are all willing and able I'd look at Iversen, Lambert, Jorgensen, Palm Toft, Kerr & Rose and then see what's left.

It would be nice, if we could get Team Lewis back , even if they both wasn't in the reserves, but saying that, I thought Auty rode well last season, enough to retain some consideration for this years squad.... Have always felt Auty had terrific potential. when he joined us mid season, I felt all he needed was the confidence that comes when you belong somewhere. Some of his performances were far better than one expected. If we could find space for him I sure he would progress to the next level..........

You never get fed-up watching someone who always tries......

• Like 3

Anyway.... back to the Kings Lynn 2018 thread. Not sure I would want to see Kerr back, how much improvement has he left in him ?

Are you mad he getting better and better every year and do you not rember he had that massive crash at Peterborough .

• Like 1

When I saw THJ ride for KL last year he looked like a guy who knew how to ride a bike, had speed & tried hard, but didn't know where to put the bike on a track he'd never seen before. He was thrown into a #5 position in a team that was struggling.

As a second string or 3rd heat leader he could be a match winner, if fully committed. If you can't get NKI, try for Lebedevs & Milik. You don't want Lambert starting as your #1 as capable as he is. That doesn't mean get Holder or Batchelor back should they deem KL worthy of their efforts.

Edited by Col

Who is J.J?

Sorry T.J a very good and entertaining rider to watch.😀

It would be nice, if we could get Team Lewis back , even if they both wasn't in the reserves, but saying that, I thought Auty rode well last season, enough to retain some consideration for this years squad.... Have always felt Auty had terrific potential. when he joined us mid season, I felt all he needed was the confidence that comes when you belong somewhere. Some of his performances were far better than one expected. If we could find space for him I sure he would progress to the next level..........

You never get fed-up watching someone who always tries......

I really hope Auty gets another chance at Lynn i think he can improve and he is a rider when he has things right attacks tracks you certainly need that at Lynn.Kerr is a worry for me a gater really and over a season you need to be able to mix it that is why the fans will always like T.J and Auty they are great entertainers and triers in the mould of some of yesteryear riders. Edited by Sidney the robin
  • Like 2