British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn 2018..

Buster need to bring someone in to help him. Seems to me he's doing to much on his own with Dale being unwell and Rob Lyon leaving. That could prove a better signing than any rider.

If Buster doesn't bring in someone competent ( who is not a "yes" man / woman ) KLS will be unlikely to get through another season with Buster solely at the helm Too many very poor business decisions have been made this year to " just put them behind us". I do believe that the very existence of speedway racing at Saddlebow road is at stake if things continue to be run in the same way. Of course even the days of someone else automatically taking over to turn things around have long gone. The sport itself does need a truly radical restructuring and not merely more tinkering.

• Like 2

I'd pencil Josh Auty in straight away, so far he has put some of the other riders to shame.

He is doing a great job,and give he's all.Sits on a 4.90 average and rising.Would be in and out of reserve i'd guess,depending on the rest of the team,of course.

If Buster doesn't bring in someone competent ( who is not a "yes" man / woman ) KLS will be unlikely to get through another season with Buster solely at the helm Too many very poor business decisions have been made this year to " just put them behind us". I do believe that the very existence of speedway racing at Saddlebow road is at stake if things continue to be run in the same way. Of course even the days of someone else automatically taking over to turn things around have long gone. The sport itself does need a truly radical restructuring and not merely more tinkering.

I agree 100% with all you say -sadly if you don't agree with Buster there's only one outcome- the gate out of the stadium.
  • Like 1

I'd settle for the current team. There is a lot of improvement in them. If there are changes hopefully it will only be the odd 1 or 2

Porsing is about to have a run at reserve. It will suck for somebody else to get that benefit.

Kai is inconsistent but so was janowski in his 2nd year.

I'd be gutted to lose toft or auty. But it will probably be for rose or Kerr

Lambert and Jorgensen have to be back!

Leaves t h jonasen who Poole will probably want to use. Is he their asset? Would love Niels but I'm not that naive. So may be looking at who other teams drop.

Also see who misses out on the gp . They may be wanting a uk team.

• Like 1

Sorry, but I cant get excited about next year after al our recent troubles. The withholding information about who's riding, the cancellation of meetings on a whim, treating the fans with such contempt, doesn't enthuse me too much at the moment.

The British League needs major a overhaul. before anybody thinks about team building. It appears that our speedway is run to suit promoters and riders, and the fans don't even get a consideration.....

• Like 1

Jury is out for me on porsing, was blowing hot and cold before his injury. Should have pushed on and been more consistent by now. Would like THJ back as well.

If it would fit would take the current team and simply swap porsing for Kerr or rose

Sorry, but I cant get excited about next year after al our recent troubles. The withholding information about who's riding, the cancellation of meetings on a whim, treating the fans with such contempt, doesn't enthuse me too much at the moment.

The British League needs major a overhaul. before anybody thinks about team building. It appears that our speedway is run to suit promoters and riders, and the fans don't even get a consideration.....

the attitude of some who are connected with the club towards there paying customers is terrible they deserve no one turning up to meetings - season ticket holders have been ripped off as well they are now paying more per meeting than if they'd paid on the gate . Again do the club care ? I have my doubts . As for next season I feel the promotion has major bridge building to do between fans and club some will say I don't no what you mean there is no problem- well there most definitely is - I and several of friends have stopped going and it wasn't because of meltdown Thursday either why we stopped we fed up with being taken for granted the last time we went was World Cup 1st July .
  • Like 2

I am no longer attending the AFA

King's Lynn fan viewing social media updates, that's it.

Never again will I be going to any league speedway anywhere.

Get yourself up to the NSS next Friday, you can leave all the speedway blues behind you and enjoy and super evening.

• Like 1

Should be a Ch'ship side next year we should be thinking about ......after Leicester's win at BVue last night Lynn will be hard pushed to avoid the relegation play-off imo.....

Concerning isn't it!!

Please let's go back in time to mid July and race the Poole match with today's track 😕. We would be looking forward to the play offs 😥

Edited by Trees
  • Like 1

Should be a Ch'ship side next year we should be thinking about ......after Leicester's win at BVue last night Lynn will be hard pushed to avoid the relegation play-off imo.....

Whatever !! ..... That's all the promotion deserves .......

Following Speedway as I have, I have felt disappointed, I have felt let down, I have many times felt annoyed, sometimes I feel 'What's the point', and most years I feel 'probably next year', but never have I felt so embarrassed to wear the clubs colours, as I did at the interval last Wednesday. Buster and his planning had made this club into the biggest laughing stock of the Speedway world...

• Like 2

I am no longer attending the AFA

King's Lynn fan viewing social media updates, that's it.

Never again will I be going to any league speedway anywhere.

I can understand your comment."That" meeting was a killer.The DH was a recipe for diasaster.Buster should of known this with his experience as a promoter.I don't know what he is being paid,but his club must come first.

• Like 1

Concerning isn't it!!

Please let's go back in time to mid July and race the Poole match with today's track . We would be looking forward to the play offs

problem is if you go with a championship team on the cheap that where your going to end up - yes dump Holder and Batch but at least replace them with like for like and if they had we may still have been looking forward to the play offs . Sadly we only have ourselves to blame . By your comments race Poole on today's track you must feel Buster got the track wrong that night and ultimately he was to blame for the situation that developed that night with Holder and Batch ? Losing Lewis Rose was massive as well he seems to have been totally forgotten since his injury if there is a rider of the season Lewis would be my choice .
  • Like 1

I can understand your comment."That" meeting was a killer.The DH was a recipe for diasaster.Buster should of known this with his experience as a promoter.I don't know what he is being paid,but his club must come first.

How is it today, we have a Bank Holiday Monday, yet we haven't got a match on. Surely when these 'Fixture arranger' puts these plans into place, this is the most ideal day to hold meetings, Its a wonderful opportunity to even fit a home and away in on the same day. Strange, most teams in the league have taken an advantage of this, yet we at Lynn would rather suffer the humiliation as we did last week ..,

No sense at all.......