British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn 2018..

Huckenbeck would IMO be the best option but persuading him to come back to Britain would be the stumbling block. Next best would surely be Garrity, perhaps they are waiting until he's fit. Looks like he won't ride until the British GP next Saturday. Another option If his form in Sweden on Tuesday is anything to go by is Thomas H Jonasson. He would certainly do a job but this would probably cost too much. Other than those 3, it leaves the likes of Ostergaard , Bach or Robson, not sure any of those will be too inspiring!!

Fingers crossed for Kai

11 minutes ago, The Stag said:

Huckenbeck would IMO be the best option but persuading him to come back to Britain would be the stumbling block. Next best would surely be Garrity, perhaps they are waiting until he's fit. Looks like he won't ride until the British GP next Saturday. Another option If his form in Sweden on Tuesday is anything to go by is Thomas H Jonasson. He would certainly do a job but this would probably cost too much. Other than those 3, it leaves the likes of Ostergaard , Bach or Robson, not sure any of those will be too inspiring!!

Fingers crossed for Kai

Buster did pay up for Jonnason last season when he came over, maybe he will do it again. As mrss said though, are Stars just happy to take part and not really challenge for honours? Fans losing interest, fed up with riders missing and R/R most weeks. Injuries can't be helped but the Stars do seem to get their fair share of them over a season. Makes you wonder if the club is cursed!

Lambert doing us proud again. I’d be happy with either Kai or THJ . I think that would set us up strong for the rest of the season.

i see that young Czhech rider did well last night. I think he is their bright hope. I don’t know what he would come in on but I would be happy to give him ago as opposed to an Ostergaard . Garrity would be fun though!

31 minutes ago, Danny Connor said:

Lambert doing us proud again. I’d be happy with either Kai or THJ . I think that would set us up strong for the rest of the season.

i see that young Czhech rider did well last night. I think he is their bright hope. I don’t know what he would come in on but I would be happy to give him ago as opposed to an Ostergaard . Garrity would be fun though!

Østergaard is injured 5 broken ribs and Garrity would get on with Buster about 5 minutes I reckon- Linus Sunstrom maybe ? 

The "boy" with lots of promise, turned into the man with the speedway world at his feet. Some superb races last night leading to the top step of the podium. Go Lambo Go.

Match, what match, where? What team, who? KLS will soon be making Team Lineup announcements at the turnstiles.

Edited by waytogo28
additional point made
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, John Scrutton said:

The Lynn lineup is known apart from Kerr R/R or another if signed but it will be the strongest possible.  

Really, I know I'm blocked from their twitter feed but I've not seen anything from the club on Facebook. Maybe you could post the link. After all there's at least30 hours to go before the team ride at Leicester:rolleyes:

Edited by Star Lady
Added words

4 hours ago, Haza said:

Ostergaard is injured 5 broken ribs and Garrity would get on with Buster about 5 minutes I reckon- Linus Sunstrom maybe ? 

Without checking I would say Linus has a higher average than Lewis. Anyway he has "asked" to be dropped from the Poole team, so why would he ride for little old King's Lynn :wink:

Edited by Bald Bloke