British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn 2018..

Fed up with being taken advantage of.

For me it's about enticing fans back and not expecting.

2018 is just TV / SGP Speedway for me

If and when the new guy takes over he surely deserves support. How will you know what he's like if u don't take any interest? Up to you....
  • Like 2

I have no doubt that Brundle has the pedigree to make Lynn Speedway a force to be reckoned with. The big question is whether Buster gives him a free hand to develope the team or whether he has his hands tied behind his back.....

Time will tell, but even Buster must realise another year like last, would be the end......

• Like 1

In his weeks SS Buster has said things are going to change at Lynn next year. Perhaps they will start to reply to fans emails and phone calls . I have rang countless times and emailed them a few times regarding the rain off tickets from the last double header meeting and still don't know if I will get a refund.

Re the nothing meetings, this is another side effect of the play offs as this is the be all and end all which renders anything else pointless. It all but killed the other two legged cup competitions. This filtered through the sport to the point where riders were dropping out and this only reinforced fans opinions. To make it worse fans regularly voice these opinons so potential attendees start to belive it.

Back in the day the Northern trophy was an important cup for us but try selling it now with all the online negativity.

Re the nothing meetings, this is another side effect of the play offs as this is the be all and end all which renders anything else pointless. It all but killed the other two legged cup competitions. This filtered through the sport to the point where riders were dropping out and this only reinforced fans opinions. To make it worse fans regularly voice these opinons so potential attendees start to belive it.

Back in the day the Northern trophy was an important cup for us but try selling it now with all the online negativity.

Because nobody wants nothing meetings.

We really need to know we have a management team before we go any further, would be great to know if everyone is in place....

a PR man is needed before they will share that information with the fans the same contempt to fans is being shown now as it has for the last couple of seasons . As Ive said they need to work at it if they want me to return next season so 0% effort has been shown to make me want to be there in March .
  • Like 1

surely Iversen average would be nearer 12 .50 as the average Im guessing your using is an Elite League average .

Why that then?? Last year ONLY , the BSPA gave the top riders loaded averages purely because the lesser riders had acquired easier CMA from their protected heat format. we use to have. ,But all that has now gone, Riders now acquired their CMA using the same format. So considering top riders like Doyle and Freddie were the only riders to top 9.00 score, then in my thinking Neils would be graded as something similar.

1. Iversen 9.04

2. Kerr 5.06

3. King 6.66

4. Jorgensen 5.93

5. Smolinski 7.56

6. Auty 4.68

7. ??? 3.07

I would like to think we could do better than Smolinski on a 7.56, I would look for a more talented rider on a lesser score to facilitate a better reserve.... But saying that, I like the look of the remainder.. :t:

• Like 1

Why that then?? Last year ONLY , the BSPA gave the top riders loaded averages purely because the lesser riders had acquired easier CMA from their protected heat format. we use to have. ,But all that has now gone, Riders now acquired their CMA using the same format. So considering top riders like Doyle and Freddie were the only riders to top 9.00 score, then in my thinking Neils would be graded as something similar.

I would like to think we could do better than Smolinski on a 7.56, I would look for a more talented rider on a lesser score to facilitate a better reserve.... But saying that, I like the look of the remainder.. :t:

if you say so -but to me Iversen average is false he never rode here this season so he’s definitely on his EL average if his average isn’t loaded prior to 2018 it makes Doyle Lindgren and Holder loaded 2017 average a joke .

if you say so -but to me Iversen average is false he never rode here this season so hes definitely on his EL average if his average isnt loaded prior to 2018 it makes Doyle Lindgren and Holder loaded 2017 average a joke .

The loaded averages were for team building at the start of this season only.....
  • Like 1