British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn 2018..

10 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Esbjerg now confirmed that NKI is NOT riding for them tonight.

Esberg have such poor PR clearly! lol

Its the old fair weather fans Sh*tting on the club i support! I think the majority would love it if they were to just denounce themselves as fans rather than kill the good vibe the club has at the moment. I think the club always does its best. Maybe its not always perfect but look at yourselves. Critiquing on a forum 7 days a week! Your own lives are far from perfect!

Close meeting tonight but i think 6-8 point win

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, waytogo28 said:

Great, Robert Lambert and 6 Danes ( or is one of them Swedish? ). Some Weds. KL would need 7 guests ( that's OK as it's all in the best interest of the sport )

Hadn't thought about that!!!

Can't be many options.... Stuart Robson!

13 minutes ago, waytogo28 said:

Great, Robert Lambert and 6 Danes ( or is one of them Swedish? ). Some Weds. KL would need 7 guests ( that's OK as it's all in the best interest of the sport )

Bit of a daft decision to pick those riders and have a FRN of wednesday 

50 minutes ago, A ORLOV said:

Bit of a daft decision to pick those riders and have a FRN of wednesday 

I would put money on all the original Danes (and Lambert's Danish contract) being signed when the FRN was still going to be Thursday.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

I would put money on all the original Danes (and Lambert's Danish contract) being signed when the FRN was still going to be Thursday.

May have been the case but then the league, or like Swindon did, Kings Lynn should have stuck to Thursdays.  It seems that very few of the Speedway owners have much business sense.  For some years now they have made changes that have cocked up the sport and driven fans away and have not come up with ideas to bring in many youngsters. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, The Stag said:

Hadn't thought about that!!!

Can't be many options.... Stuart Robson!

Thought you was on a wind up:D.

Speedy recovery to both Lewis and Kasper.

As i said last night having seen Kasper's whole body shake for what seemed like about 5 seconds then lay motionless.I was quite relieved today to see he only has a broken shoulder and severe concussion.I mean that in the best possible way.

1 hour ago, tellboy said:

As i said last night having seen Kasper's whole body shake for what seemed like about 5 seconds then lay motionless.I was quite relieved today to see he only has a broken shoulder and severe concussion.I mean that in the best possible way.

You and me both. That was horrible to see and I have to say I feared the worst. Couldn't really get that far from my mind on the long drive home. Then to wake up this morning and seeing his tweet of him being ok with 'just' a broken shoulder was nothing short of remarkable.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, First Bend Bunching said:

Would Eric Riss fit, no idea what his average would be

If he was to come in on his Leicester average from last season,he would fit for Kerr.

9 hours ago, tellboy said:

If he was to come in on his Leicester average from last season,he would fit for Kerr.

He would come in on his converted 2018 Championship average