British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn 2018..

2 minutes ago, Star Lady said:

What do you think :D

BTW got a strike and a spare this morning, more noise and atmosphere than on the Lynn terraces:P

15 heats of speedway isn’t enough now the clubs need to get this out of there heads it’s 2018 not 1970 - things have moved on but speedway hasn’t as others have said it’s all about VFM £18 doesn’t represent VFM there has to be more to the evening racing  or the racing has to be top draw which sadly it isn’t -I want to attend a meeting and walk to my car and think I can’t wait till the next meeting rather than feel why did I bother coming . 

1 minute ago, Haza said:

15 heats of speedway isn’t enough now the clubs need to get this out of there heads it’s 2018 not 1970 - things have moved on but speedway hasn’t as others have said it’s all about VFM £18 doesn’t represent VFM there has to be more to the evening racing  or the racing has to be top draw which sadly it isn’t -I want to attend a meeting and walk to my car and think I can’t wait till the next meeting rather than feel why did I bother coming . 

1970 had 13 races and a full second half, normally 18 - 20 races total...interval after the match so if the kids needed to fog home main event was done.....

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Simonh said:

1970 had 13 races and a full second half, normally 18 - 20 races total...interval after the match so if the kids needed to fog home main event was done.....

And main difference it was Saturday night at KL not Wednesday. 

21 minutes ago, Star Lady said:

What do you think :D

BTW got a strike and a spare this morning, more noise and atmosphere than on the Lynn terraces:P

Trouble is as fast as you knock em down, they come back up again !!!   Not sure if its a load of balls or all in the wrist action. :D (but that's enough about Webbo's posts .....Joke Webby Joke before you have a pop)

Edited by semion
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Paddy The Rebel said:

You really are being pedantic aren't you,kings Lynn wont win many meetings with that team that's my whole point if you didn't get that,Proctor Jorgensen and Rose wont get many ht wins which means youll struggle with pts only from nki and lambert in most meetings. 

On the strength of last year Jorgensen will win plenty and do well. He should add a point.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DC2 said:

On the strength of last year Jorgensen will win plenty and do well. He should add a point.

Uve got yourself a deal if he doesn't add a 1pt to his average u put 20quid in the srbf and if he does more I will. I can't see him getting more than starting average.

10 hours ago, INCOGNITO said:

Iversen - Good number one to have back in Britain but would have thought Lindgren would have been a better choice especially with Denmark riding on Wednesdays, even Hampel has been looking to ride here and knows many in the area.

Cant see much coming from this team, especially away and along with Somerset ok the two weakest in the league. 

Iversen far superior to lindgren and hampel in UK speedway

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I see that numpty Steve Brum laughed at my last post. Hes obviously dull enough to not see how true it is. Iversen nearly 2.00 a higher average than Lindgren in 2016.

would much rather NKI leading my side than Lindgren.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Pinny said:

I see that numpty Steve Brum laughed at my last post. Hes obviously dull enough to not see how true it is. Iversen nearly 2.00 a higher average than Lindgren in 2016.

would much rather NKI leading my side than Lindgren.

Bless.  Just ignore the fact that Lindgren owned the top flight for several years whilst Iversen was an also ran. I like NKI and would be more than happy if he rode for Wolves. Thankfully we have had one of the best number ones of the past 10 years in our top flight. 

Shame,  your posts seemed more bearable in recent times but it appears you have returned to type by attacking the poster again.

Sometimes things never change eh.

Lol. lindgrens years as top dog are long gone in the el now. 

2016 when both Iversen and lindgren rode in the EL, Iversen was two points higher than him so anyone suggesting he would be a better signing for Lynn than iversen is deluded. 

Lindgren was one of the top averaged riders last year but so he should be in such a weak league. 

For kings lynn iversen is a much better signing than Lindgren would be.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Pinny said:

Lol. lindgrens years as top dog are long gone in the el now. 

2016 when both Iversen and lindgren rode in the EL, Iversen was two points higher than him so anyone suggesting he would be a better signing for Lynn than iversen is deluded. 

Lindgren was one of the top averaged riders last year but so he should be in such a weak league. 

For kings lynn iversen is a much better signing than Lindgren would be.

I can't agree with that Lindgren has showed tremendous character to regroup and get his career back on track after a poor year.He is definitely a top eight rider now in the world  and that has really surprised me Iversen is the same position that Lindgren was in needs he to prove he is still a force at top level I hope he does it.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Sidney the robin said:

I can't agree with that Lindgren has showed tremendous character to regroup and get his career back on track after a poor year.He is definitely a top eight rider now in the world  and that has really surprised me Iversen is the same position that Lindgren was in needs he to prove he is still a force at top level I hope he does it.

We arent discussing GP form or form elsewhere, we are discussing British racing where Iversen has been superb for the last four or five years. 

I, and I would think most, would go with NKI over lindgren as far as uk speedway is concerned

• Like 1