British Speedway Forum

Kings Lynn Vs Wolves ( Double Header) 23.08,17

And presumably they had no knowledge of that until tonight? Doesn't really matter, he's not much cop anyway. Dick Turpin is alive and well and residing at the AFA.

That would be just great,would'nt it !!...Can British speedway afford to loose another club ????Proper speedway fan you are :rofl: ..Homework due is it ?

Cretin! What are you talking about? My first speedway meeting was at the Firs in the early sixties. Can you honestly explain to me the point in continuing with this farce? Speedway in this country has been going down the toilet for some years.

Cretin! What are you talking about? My first speedway meeting was at the Firs in the early sixties. Can you honestly explain to me the point in continuing with this farce? Speedway in this country has been going down the toilet for some years.

When you posted your silly comment,you didn't know anything about what was going to happen with regards the 2nd meeting.So at the time of your post ,it was harsh....

Me a cretin :rofl: ........I won't lower myself :nono:

I've seen live comedy before but this really is the best show I've seen by far.

A brilliant night's entertainment this.

Can't get better anywhere else in the world for £25 :lol::lol:

I look forward to another of your detailed reports of tonight's events. They're brilliant. 😂

What is really sad is that in the past myself and my daughter were massive Lynn fans and we are both sitting here laughing hysterically. You really couldn't make it up.

Steady! You're in danger of being attacked by a Bald Bloke. A proper "fan".