British Speedway Forum

Ipswich V Workington Ch 17-8-17 @7-30pm

If he is that injured the club should withdraw him, his last ride injured or not sums up his season, gated then gave up after bend 2 when passed.

Only my opinion but he's suddenly been.carrying an injury "for some time" news to me to be honest and he has taken guest bookings elsewhere

His statement of wanting to help the team..... well sit at home until fully fit R/R or a national league 3 pointer would of made Ipswich stronger last night

Really enjoyable meeting last night

Worky for the 2nd time came and gave it a real go and again it meant some decent races.

Cam great value again as was Kyle.Danny unbeatable after unusually musjudging his set up in heat 1.Rory solid as ever. Connor continues to improve and produce more than expected. Nathan is a fans dream in terms of approach and his tenancity.

Well done fellas - loved it 👍👏

Edited by dontforgetthefueltapsbruv
  • Like 1

Another entertaining meeting with Worky last night, both encounters against them have been good this year.

I think we are now pretty safe in the playoffs, the only thing really worrying me is that Sedgmen wasn't particularly good when fit let alone now he's not. Could be the difference when it comes to the crunch meetings.

Entertaining meeting good night of racing .

Both teams gave it a right go last night , some a little more keen to get on with things more than others :wink: .

New supply of tapes ordered after last night i bet .

Sedgmen not looking good at all very poor from him , so was the reason

A- Not fit and should not be riding :unsure:

B - only riding for one team and not scoring much so money getting a little short and bikes starting to suffer ? :(

C - Still working on lowering his average for next year ......... :nono:

D - Just can't ride Foxhall , hang on tell me where this season he has looked good :shock:

E - Can't be arsed after the Witches tried to get rid of him and the " I'm here to do a job and help the team win things " was nothing but a joke statement :mad:

Entertaining meeting good night of racing .

Both teams gave it a right go last night , some a little more keen to get on with things more than others :wink: .

New supply of tapes ordered after last night i bet .

Sedgmen not looking good at all very poor from him , so was the reason

A- Not fit and should not be riding :unsure:

B - only riding for one team and not scoring much so money getting a little short and bikes starting to suffer ? :(

C - Still working on lowering his average for next year ......... :nono:

D - Just can't ride Foxhall , hang on tell me where this season he has looked good :shock:

E - Can't be arsed after the Witches tried to get rid of him and the " I'm here to do a job and help the team win things " was nothing but a joke statement :mad:

Answer: C

I'm going for c and E . To be honest though, he ain't ever been very good apart from when riding with cook. The annount of teams he has had over the years and the amount of times let go seems to tell story. from what I've seen over the years, he is just another over rated whinging aussie, who should never have been given a job from ipswich in the first place, but that's a different story.

Edited by baldyman
  • Like 2

Justin had a few good scores riding at 3 did he not but at home against teams who were practically steam rolled

Losing his bv ride dented his confidence and its just spiralled downwards since then and the shocking sacking and reinstating didn't help either

I think his equipment should be good enough to score 6/7 points in this division

After the meeting last night Danny did a few laps on Sedgmen's bike and it didn't look fast and sounded a bit flat. If Sedgmen can't handle riding the outside line with his shoulder he shouldn't ride at all as he is a danger to the other riders. We can't afford to carry him in the playoff as it is an existing injury if he pulls out during a meeting we won't get the injury rider replacement option.

I would rather go RR as both reserves are doing a decent job at the moment. As I've said before if they are beating the oppositions reserves they are doing their job. Connor is improving and looks a lot more smoother in his riding & Nathan never gives up which is all that the fans want from their team.

Was great watching Bomber at Foxhall again, great guest for Worky.

Nice little win for the lads, seemed at the start of the meeting, only the white helmet could gate though :wink::P

On to Edinburgh

Your bang on there Badge, the white helmet rider jumped the tapes on about 6 of the first 7 tapes and the Reff only warned on three of them, luckily it didn't cost us this time but it could have done...yet again its the Reff that makes the headline.

Interestingly the only time Bomber beat King was when he jumped heat One and the Reff didn't bring him back second time.

• Like 1

The rerun of heat 1 was a bigger jump than the original start. We were all surprised it wasn't stopped and Bomber Excluded. Have to agree that it did seem to be the rider in white jumping all the time. Surprised more weren't called back.

• Like 1