British Speedway Forum

Teterow Germany Gp Saturday 9th September

The entertainment level so far has been so low, it even makes me nostalgic for the GP Rounds at the Ratina Stadium in Tampere, which Teterow effectively replaced on the GP circuit.

Both were gate and go tracks, but at least the rounds at Tampere were in a proper stadium, rather than a track in a field in the middle of nowhere.

• Like 1

Always wondered why when a track is wet and the meeting goes ahead (just), why don't they have the riders just blasting round to turn the dirt over an hour or so before the meeting, (maybe even have locals on standby so no one gets an advantage)..

4 riders doing 40 laps would replicate ten heats..

Every time I see a meeting like this the racing improves as it slickens off and the thick dirt/mud/slime gets moved out..

It just happens too late to make the meeting entertaining..

• Like 1

Trouble is with the studio its round and round with the same questions, get down trackside get in with the action or something but studio just kills it for me everytime.

Studio needs an extra person to argue the toss. Natalie asks a leading question and Scott says yes. No disagreements or different opinion. Get an alternative viewpoint in there.

• Like 1