British Speedway Forum

Holder Sacked

Maybe forcing riders to race on a dangerous track (riders opinion) is the way to go after all?

Had Chapman been in charge on opening night at Belle Vue he would have told the other 15 riders to get on with it and he would have found a way to deal with woofinden. The meeting would have been completed, the fans would feel cheated but at least they would have got their speedway of sorts and the aftermath would have been about what a idiot (spelt with a t) woofinden was.

Easy to do for someone as thick skinned (is skinned relevant) as Chapman, who afaik has never ridden a bike, much more difficult for former riders like Mort and Lemon and even Gordon did more than a few laps at Hyde Road on Saturday mornings.

Buster did have a go at speedway ....
  • Like 2

Well done Darcy. Agree with everything you have said. Hopefully Holder will take action against Buster and King's Lynn Speedway and will take them for ££££££££££.

Hopefully Chris will put Buster out of business.

Isn't that what he was trying to do while he was there?

• Like 1

That tweet was from an account with the tic beside it, which I believe means it's a verified account i.e Darcy Ward himself. It's still on twitter admittedly as a screen shot. Moral of the story don't tweet unless you mean it cos sure as hell someone somewhere will screenshot it and it will resurface :P

DG7n6o7XsAEFMbl.jpg

I've amazed myself by managing to copy it onto here

Yes it's genuine, here's the link - https://twitter.com/D_Dublu_racing/status/895812091717730305

I always thought he was a douche bag... this pathetic boy seems to have a short memory after all British Speedway did for him after his accident. Bloody whinging Aussies.

Hopefully Chris will put Buster out of business.

Another sad pathetic little douche. You want a club (Buster) put out of business? Can I make a suggestion, you change your name because you're clearly a Fanatic, but not a speedway Fanatic. Douche!

Edited by TheReturn
  • Like 4

Yes it's genuine, here's the link - https://twitter.com/D_Dublu_racing/status/895812091717730305I always thought he was a douche bag... this pathetic boy seems to have a short memory after all British Speedway did for him after his accident. Bloody whinging Aussies.

well he's certainly not, quite rightly, getting much support from his tweeters!!! Might just realise open mouth foot firmly in. Hopefully that's going to produce a stop to all his financial support here in UK, if that's how he feels. He must think we are Muppets. Can't write what I have always called him!!!
  • Like 2

well he's certainly not, quite rightly, getting much support from his tweeters!!! Might just realise open mouth foot firmly in. Hopefully that's going to produce a stop to all his financial support here in UK, if that's how he feels. He must think we are Muppets. Can't write what I have always called him!!!

I was quite pleased to see it actually, and the sycophants seem to be in the minority this time.

• Like 1

Yes it's genuine, here's the link - https://twitter.com/D_Dublu_racing/status/895812091717730305

I always thought he was a douche bag... this pathetic boy seems to have a short memory after all British Speedway did for him after his accident. Bloody whinging Aussies.

Another sad pathetic little douche. You want a club (Buster) put out of business? Can I make a suggestion, you change your name because you're clearly a Fanatic, but not a speedway Fanatic. Douche!

Christ!!! don't tell him to change his name he already posts under half a dozen or so. :D

• Like 3

So it's technically just another 28 day ban added at start of season,

A president has been set now, when a rider refuses to do heat 15 when asked they should receive a ban to

Can you be a rider and a president at the same time? :lol:

• Like 1

Someone posted this tweet onto a Speedway Facebook page earlier. When I checked Darcy's Twitter I couldn't see it, although I did see a tweet saying he wished he was still at Poole after they got thrashed last night, so I was a bit dubious that it was genuine.

Later there was no sign of the post that was on Facebook either so it could have been a hoax?

Sadly it wasn't a hoax - I saw it! It looks like he has thought better of it and removed it but he certainly posted it and it wasn't very complimentary!

Edit - sadly he hasn't removed it - the link in the post above works

Edited by Steve0

Sadly it wasn't a hoax - I saw it! It looks like he has thought better of it and removed it but he certainly posted it and it wasn't very complimentary!

Another case of the not so bright posting on social media before switching their brain on.

That tweet was from an account with the tic beside it, which I believe means it's a verified account i.e Darcy Ward himself. It's still on twitter admittedly as a screen shot. Moral of the story don't tweet unless you mean it cos sure as hell someone somewhere will screenshot it and it will resurface :P

DG7n6o7XsAEFMbl.jpg

I've amazed myself by managing to copy it onto here

And no one is surprised.

Ward showing his true colours yet again.

So that's how you pay back all the clubs and fans who gave you 110% support in your tough days.

What a vulgar character he really is.

We're banning you from riding when you can't ride because there's no racing?? :o

I know right - the ban shouldn't apply to the winter break, he shouldn't be allowed to race in GB next season. Hopefully he chooses not to but I suspect he will so he can base himself over here on a VISA !

He had a medical certificate - there is no debate - despite what you may think/want

A medical certificate that he was unfit and should engage in no physical action for at least a few hours presumably?

Please could TB or his representative scan the alleged certificate and display it on here? No such certificate was issued by anyone with the authority to do so on the night. TB was just signed out of the meeting because the "injury" may have impeded his further riding that night.

I asked for this several days ago! Result? No response! We all know the score.

Edit - sadly he hasn't removed it - the link in the post above works

Yeah. I've seen it now as someone put a link to it. I can never find my way round Twitter though.

So Holder gets punished three times? Banned for 28 days, sacked, banned for 9 months.

All because Chapman put riders lives at risk by producing a dangerous track.

Today I went paragliding at Monks Down near Blandford. There were about 15 of us. The older more skillful pilots looked at conditions, 14-18mph, and decided to wait fir the wind to mellow. The younger pilots with less experience started to set up and fly. One got blown into a tree, another got dragged through cowpats as his wing kited him along.

Two hours later the more experienced took off with some reaching 3500 feet. One landed at Portland bill.

What has this got to do with Holder? As possibly the most experienced rider, his knowledge and experience should have been listened to. Whilst the younger less experienced guys will go for it, that doesn't make it any safer for them and both Lambert and Huckenbeck both refused to ride. Why no action taken against them?

Looks like Holder is being used as a scapegoat for the appalling track Buster Chapman served up.

If you look closely, you may well find that you have a couple of cowpats still stuck to you! :oops::wink:

A medical certificate that he was unfit and should engage in no physical action for at least a few hours presumably?

I asked for this several days ago! Result? No response! We all know the score.

If he had not had a medical certificate or note the team would not have been able to implement the IRR rule.