British Speedway Forum

Holder Sacked

I wonder what would have happened to all of them had social media and 24/7 news been prevalent back then? How many of them would have ended up going down the Holder/Ward route of assholeness.

Wouldn't have changed Mr. Lyons one iota, for sure.

• Like 1

Who the fk is Debbie?

Alice's sister?

• Like 2

Didn't Crump and Holder have a little spat a few years back when Crump told him not to be such a dick in a Grand Prix race between the 2. Crumple put him in his place as I recall

Alice who flip is Alice ? Then Sally came into play.

Edited by semion
  • Like 1

Didn't Crump and Holder have a little spat a few years back when Crump told him not to be such a dick in a Grand Prix race between the 2. Crumple put him in his place as I recall

Alice who flip is Alice ? Then Sally came into play.

CARDIFF 2010

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/motorsport/speedway/7883942/Chris-Holder-issues-apology-to-Jason-Crump-after-winning-British-Grand-Prix.html

Don't know what has gone wrong with some of the Aussie riders I remember when Lynn had a team which included 5 or them (2000) and that was the best year we have had in the top league. At the same time i seem to remember that Jason Crump in some Quarters was nicknamed The Ginger Whinger But he never let us down.

• Like 4

if any British promotor is thinking of Holder and Batchelor for next season, take a look at this to see how unprofessional and pathetic these two morons are. I hope we never see these pair of ***** racing in British speedway again.

https://twitter.com/batchattack75/status/894253902648012800

Even though a different situation in that that Swedish fixture will have been in Thomas H diary long before he agreed to race in the UK. The fact Batchelor chose to highlight that on Twitter shows how petty and stupid he is. But Holder's response to that is petulant, petty, childish and disrespectful to Thomas H.

But how stupid are the sycophants who agree with these two morons. Don't you realise they are not interested in helping British speedway sort its problems out, they only care about themselves.

• Like 8

if any British promotor is thinking of Holder and Batchelor for next season, take a look at this to see how unprofessional and pathetic these two morons are. I hope we never see these pair of ***** racing in British speedway again.

Even though a different situation in that that Swedish fixture will have been in Thomas H diary long before he agreed to race in the UK. The fact Batchelor chose to highlight that on Twitter shows how petty and stupid he is. But Holder's response to that is petulant, petty, childish and disrespectful to Thomas H.

But how stupid are the sycophants who agree with these two morons. Don't you realise they are not interested in helping British speedway sort its problems out, they only care about themselves.

The content of this Twitter thread is exactly the reason why ultra blue chip companies will not get involved in our sport, they cannot take the risk of adverse publicity/comment that could have an impact on shareholder value. If the companies are whiter than white then their image has to be protected and despite what you read in the Sun or the Star there are many more solid companies out there looking to get better promotional value from their marketing budgets than the same handful who get slagged off regularly in the popular press. Monster Energy fits our current image so they are well placed particularly as many of the franchisees/distributors come from a motorsport background and good luck to them for taking those risks.

Couple of hunts.Says it all.Most are win at all cost Poole fans...Would'nt p*ss on them if they was on fire

Edited by Bald Bloke