British Speedway Forum

Belle Vue V Wolves Mon 24/7/17

It should be. Its big fast and vertually brand new, any curator with half a brain could prepare that.

NSS is by far the best racing track in the country, was surprised it produced relatively little passing in the first half of the meeting but has lived up to expectations since.

Pretty entertaining meeting in the end. Lindgren quite poor tonight and only Masters did the biz. Perks unfortunate with his bike hope Wolves fans have a collection on Monday for him.

Good to see a big crowd. The 9.99 entrance is a very good idea for tv meetings. Keep that up.

So what are the scb going to do about Thorsell? Guess we will know tomorrow.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

Schlein and Lindgren really poor, fantastic from Masters, Good Effort from Perks. As to be expected from Barker and Greaves.

Good job Kings Lynn are struggling else I'd be worried about not making the top 4. Can't see us winning the Playoffs with this 7 though, unless Lindgren gets back to his previous form.

Well I was wrong. I expected much more from Lindgren, Schlein and Barker and hadn't expected the real Tungate to turn up.

A decent meeting, with some good close racing. Delighted to to be able to watch Bewley as he improves week by week, what a talent. He takes me back to watching Collins and Morton when they were at a similar stage.

• Like 1

I enjoyed watching that.Super smooth fast track as usual.Good crowd for the camera's as well.

At a reduced admission.