British Speedway Forum

Belle Vue V Wolves Mon 24/7/17

Thorsell isn't much use away from home anyway. We may actually benefit from R/R for him and having a Guest for Kyle.

You really need to check your figures before you make comments like that.

His away average is 7.38 and has scored double figures and top scored on several occasions.

With no Kyle or Jacob and a guest this has home banker all over it.

I'd planned to come up for this one until I found out the Polish authorities are yet again messing with our plumb fixtures.

His away average is 7.38 and has scored double figures and top scored on several occasions.

I'd planned to come up for this one until I found out the Polish authorities are yet again messing with our plumb fixtures.

You might need to work out he's been riding at No 4, much easier position than Masters at 5 for example.

Thorssell not riding makes Wolves MUCH stronger for this meeting primarily due to us not having to track reserves in three races for Howarth.

• Like 1

British Final 19/6/17

Ben Barker 11

Kyle Howarth 4

RR also makes you stronger.

Add the above to the famous lack of home advantage and sadly it's a Wolves win.

In the A match Howarth scored 7 (from 4) , so let's see if Barker scores more than that. Not convinced myself.

You might need to work out he's been riding at No 4, much easier position than Masters at 5 for example.

Thorssell not riding makes Wolves MUCH stronger for this meeting primarily due to us not having to track reserves in three races for Howarth.

Thorssell scored 11 Monday from number 5. Tougher away tho I grant you.

Obviously rr for Kyle would be game over.

King's Lynn and Somerset later in the week should be more legitimate targets to pick up points.

I am particularly looking forward to revisiting the OTA, a very fine speedway track.

Given a choice I would prefer a win at Kings Lynn, they are challenging us for a place in the top 4, Wolves are +7 and Kings Lynn are +4, only 1 away win in it at the moment. Losing to Poole at home , a mini-disaster.

Maybe I was a bit harsh but he has had an inflated average through riding at no4 this season. Better that Schlein, Masters & Lindgren take 3 of his rides at the NSS anyway, judging by previous form there.

Edited by Perton Wolf
  • Like 1

Inflated average through riding at no4 this season. Better that Schlein, Masters & Lindgren take 3 of his rides anyway.

Think he would personally score similar at 5 and seeing as he has been moved to that role now he will maintain his scores and continue his more improved away form.

But yes rr is better for him tomorrow.