British Speedway Forum

Belle Vue V Wolves Mon 24/7/17

Will our home form fail us again, hopefully not.

Close home win 46-44

No teams yet on the Wolves site.A few negatives for Wolves. Lindgren is not in top form/ carrying an injury and he normally our best rider at the NSS. Howarth I assume will be missing because of his crash and the concussion rules. He is not great at the NSS but in his absence it should be 1 ride for Masters and 3 for the reserves, so overall worse off. Then the reserves, Mark Riss is injured and I don' t think Perks us as good. So say 50-40 to the Aces and no reward for the Wolves.

No teams yet on the Wolves site.A few negatives for Wolves. Lindgren is not in top form/ carrying an injury and he normally our best rider at the NSS. Howarth I assume will be missing because of his crash and the concussion rules. He is not great at the NSS but in his absence it should be 1 ride for Masters and 3 for the reserves, so overall worse off. Then the reserves, Mark Riss is injured and I don' t think Perks us as good. So say 50-40 to the Aces and no reward for the Wolves.

Schlein would be the one above for the R/R

He's not too bad at the NSS, and of course R/R limits your options. One of R/R riders off form and you're in trouble.

I would still suggest that R/R for Thorssell and Ben Barker should score more points than Thorssell and R/R for Howarth would have. Mainly because R/R for Howarth would've meant our reserves taking extra rides, now it doesn't.

I would still suggest that R/R for Thorssell and Ben Barker should score more points than Thorssell and R/R for Howarth would have. Mainly because R/R for Howarth would've meant our reserves taking extra rides, now it doesn't.

Which may work out if Barker us any good. I have my doubts about him though.......