British Speedway Forum

Poole 2018

Nonsense, my posts are fine except when they respond to the Poole gob i.e. you.

So you again don't provide any evidence for the 'inside info' you post. Hilarious.

p.s. How many times have you been banned in the past? :rofl: As for me, zero :t:

You are one weird person. Stalking is a very bad trait.

Why on earth would I post on an open forum any information I am given in confidence? If I did I would be ostracised. Just so you understand, that means I would no longer be privvy to information not currently available to the general public.

I can say to all that I don't know the Poole 2018 lineup. So please don't message me for it.

• Like 1

I guess Jack has made a full recovery from his illness then. Peterborough should not have got a facility and Jack should have got a ban.

Makes no difference does it? If he wasn't "ill" he would have been withholding his services so Peterborough would still have got a facility, unless I've got it wrong. :unsure:

Edited by Gemini

Makes no difference does it? If he wasn't "ill" he would have been withholding his services so Peterborough would still have got a facility, unless I've got it wrong. :unsure:

No difference to Peterborough but would at least meant Holder got what shouldve been coming to him for taking the P
  • Like 2

You are one weird person. Stalking is a very bad trait.

Why on earth would I post on an open forum any information I am given in confidence? If I did I would be ostracised. Just so you understand, that means I would no longer be privvy to information not currently available to the general public.

I can say to all that I don't know the Poole 2018 lineup. So please don't message me for it.

do you actually think people believe that nonsense, ps like many others i know the poole 2018 team but im afraid i also cant tell anybody!!

do you actually think people believe that nonsense, ps like many others i know the poole 2018 team but im afraid i also cant tell anybody!!

I said I DON’T know it, so following your knowledge of knowing the

Poole team, you believe I do but am not telling?

You couldn’t make it up!

• Like 3

of course i dont know the poole team, the point im making is that its totally meaningless when people say they know things but that theyve got to keep it secret,anybody can say that it cant be proved or disproved

A couple of Poole posters on here tend to be right 90% of the time though. So if Skidder or Pirates of Poole hint at something i would take some notice!
  • Like 1

A couple of Poole posters on here tend to be right 90% of the time though. So if Skidder or Pirates of Poole hint at something i would take some notice!

I would say in my experience Steve knows things the general public may not know too but he isnt going to blurt it all out on a forum. We all like to predict the team but for me just a bit of fun.