British Speedway Forum

Poole 2018

40 minutes ago, OldRacer said:

Only if he brings GP form, attitude and bikes!

Yep

His attitude seems the be lacking , big time. He seemed to have his head together in the GP. But will it go awol elsewhere  

Edited by Bald Bloke

8 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Yep

His attitude seems the be lacking , big time. He seemed to have his head together in the GP. But will it go awol elsewhere  

His attitude was lacking mate because he's had a hell of a lot on his plate in the last two years or so. Not witholding the fact his best mate ends up in a wheelchair, that alone would have taken the wind out of his sails.. It wouldnt have suprised me had he packed it up. He didnt he's keen and he will do well for us when, he gets this visa issue sorted.  And i comend him for standing up to it all.

12 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

His attitude was lacking mate because he's had a hell of a lot on his plate in the last two years or so. Not witholding the fact his best mate ends up in a wheelchair, that alone would have taken the wind out of his sails.. It wouldnt have suprised me had he packed it up. He didnt he's keen and he will do well for us when, he gets this visa issue sorted.  And i comend him for standing up to it all.

I question his attitude and commitment / loyalty, at this stage of his career.. Worth a go on his average. Still think he might being held back until 4/4. Out of order if he comes in at that point :P

Edited by Bald Bloke

3 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I don’t have anytime for trackrat. He’s Blocked.

The offer was there you backed away from it.

You can paypal me £100 and I will look after it. If Poole fail to make the top 4 I will paypal you £200.

Another way of saying I've bottled it.

24 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

All of his excuses are still there, not magically fixed. I don't see why this year will be so different.

13 hours ago, OldRacer said:

All of his excuses are still there, not magically fixed. I don't see why this year will be so different.

You dont, ok then..