British Speedway Forum

Poole 2018

6 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

No redeclaration required as they're under the team total. Kildermand is 7.10 so Poole have 8.04 to fill that gap. Worrall is 7.26

Ok fair enough.

Edited by tellboy

12 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

No redeclaration required as they're under the team total. Kildermand is 7.10 so Poole have 8.04 to fill that gap. Worrall is 7.26

You both seem a bit confused with your backwards and forwards messages.

Just to clarify for you both,  Poole's redeclaration is perfectly legal as the new declaration (with Worrall replacing Kildemand) is still well below the 42.5 points limit. 

If the total team average was above 42.5 they could still redeclare, but only if the incoming rider's average was lower than the outgoing rider's average.

1 hour ago, WalterPlinge said:

If this was football, the manager would be long sacked by now.

Got to wonder how Arsene Muddleditch is hanging on after overseeing another year of abject failure and another season over before June.

Shovvy and Starman told us how Fat Maud had handed Muddlo a team full of ringers who would probably win the league without dropping a point, but Muddlo has cocked it up again.  

Time to fall on his cutlass.

this is speedway not football, they don't sack there managers

30 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Then accept trackrat's bet of £100. 

What's the maximum wager you will accept I'm interested. 

I don’t have anytime for trackrat. He’s Blocked.

The offer was there you backed away from it.

You can paypal me £100 and I will look after it. If Poole fail to make the top 4 I will paypal you £200.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

1 hour ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Trackrat wanted £100 and you didn't reply......Therefore you have refused to take bets.

I didn't decline or accept the offer. I have accepted it and you don't want to accept my money. Perhaps you don't have enough money to pay me my winnings. 

Listen keep calling me Ross its doing me a favour. I would rather you refer to me as someone else then know my actual name and details. 

You would have to ask Ross that because I wouldn't know the answer to that question.

Can you take your obsession with Steve somewhere else please. You're getting as bad as Gavan.

Many thanks,

The rest of the forum.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Always say it as it is Ross Bennett. We are weak until 4h4a. 

Being two faced means being nice to your face while slagging you off to others. Certainly not me. I will say what I think directly to your face. Trouble is you have never been near Wimborne Road or are likely to be there for that to happen.

Wowzers....”We are weak until 4h, 4a”. I am sorry but you were the one who told all of us that this Poole 1-7 was amazing & would walk the league. As much as you watch Poole home & away I can’t take you seriously 

Edited by hyabb17
  • Like 2

51 minutes ago, hyabb17 said:

Wowzers....”We are weak until 4h, 4a”. I am sorry but you were the one who told all of us that this Poole 1-7 was amazing & would walk the league. As much as you watch Poole home & away I can’t take you seriously 

So what am I meant to say? We are doing great? The team has done badly. On paper it looked good and all the pundits and most on here thought the same.

But riders have massively underperformed. Holder is needed urgently. Showed what he can do in the GP tonight and his inclusion can’t come fast enough.

• Like 1

Just now, Steve Shovlar said:

So what am I meant to say? We are doing great? The team has done badly. On paper it looked good and all the pundits and most on here thought the same.

But riders have massively underperformed. Holder is needed urgently. Showed what he can do in the GP tonight and his inclusion can’t come fast enough.

Nothing is won on paper, look at Swindon least season. Like I’ve said over & over again....Poole’s team is a lots of “ifs, buts & maybe’s” .....backtrack all you like.