British Speedway Forum

Poole 2018

18 minutes ago, OFMiles said:

Definitely unless his replacement, Sundstrom, suddeenly hasa rapid surge in form!!! At least Hans is in my Fantasy Team &so is Sundstrom but not for much longer!!!!

Sundstrom might not be in anybody team soon :D

2 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

Why should he be at reserve??

His last average here in 2013 was 7.56.

I see no reason why it should be decreased.

Unfortunately, the precedent has been set with the signing of MS and Sundstrom on historic averages. Surely, not even the BSPA could apply different rules for Smolinski.

I can't see this being true.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Only lost the plot if he was first choice!  ;) Just shows riders aren't interested in riding for Poole anymore..

Edited for accuracy (Sorry couldn't resist):wink:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Badge I am a Poole fan and go every week and some away meetings and sometimes lately this forum has gone over the top re insults to Poole and some of its fans but your reply to Lisa is a funny one that would cause no insult to anyone which surely is the way to go when we have banter between fans

• Like 2

Smolinskis last two meetings other than the tony mole farewell meeting were both against Poole in the play-off finals where he rode at number one for the brummies in which he was poor scoring two points in each meeting . He scored 8 points at Poole in the league meeting that year .

If he was signed as your 3rd heat leader i.e for Linus he would be a great signing imo 

Edited by ProudtobeaBrummie