British Speedway Forum

Poole 2018

Would people be happy with Kurtz, Hans and Magic as the 3 heat leaders. I would have Hans back only if he is the 3rd heat leader. Anything else I dont think its worth it.

I have a feeling though that Matt wont have him as the 3rd heat leader. Thats the Wildcard sport.

I feel that we have 5/7 riders already signed up for this team no matter what the points difference is. And its depending on the points what happens.

No Holders back now. Send them on Loan to Somerset. That will keep them happy. And if you get Magic that will keep Kurtz happy because he will learn to be a world class rider. (Yes, that is a dig at Chris Holder)

I want 45pts. Give all clubs a fair chance.

You contradict yourself with this comment.

If the league increases to 10-12 clubs the last thing a 45 point limit would do is give all clubs a fair chance.

• Like 1

Would people be happy with Kurtz, Hans and Magic as the 3 heat leaders. I would have Hans back only if he is the 3rd heat leader. Anything else I dont think its worth it.

I have a feeling though that Matt wont have him as the 3rd heat leader. Thats the Wildcard sport.

I feel that we have 5/7 riders already signed up for this team no matter what the points difference is. And its depending on the points what happens.

No Holders back now. Send them on Loan to Somerset. That will keep them happy. And if you get Magic that will keep Kurtz happy because he will learn to be a world class rider. (Yes, that is a dig at Chris Holder)

No I wouldn't tbh. We need a complete overall from this year.

I said yes to Hans but I've changed my mind now. Don't want Jack Holder back unless we get Chris but that's not going to happen. Klindt NO NO will be in the 1-5 all season and will struggle.

Need a very strong 3 & 4 pairing

1. Magic Janowski

2. Adam Ellis

5. Brady Kurtz

6. Kacper Woryna

7. James Shanes

No I wouldn't tbh. We need a complete overall from this year.

I said yes to Hans but I've changed my mind now. Don't want Jack Holder back unless we get Chris but that's not going to happen. Klindt NO NO will be in the 1-5 all season and will struggle.

Need a very strong 3 & 4 pairing

1. Magic Janowski

2. Adam Ellis

5. Brady Kurtz

6. Kacper Woryna

7. James Shanes

Still need a decent team building average as well... Not just for us.

Edited by Starman2006

Would people have Lindback back on a 7 average. Thats what he would come in on. No GP next year and might want to have the extra rides. Is a chance that he might return.

Would not mind Magic, Lindback and Kurtz.

Lindback is younger and 0.75 points less than Hans??

not for me sooner have hans any day of the week jmo

Janowski might be signing for Vetlanda in Sweden.

We're in trouble if that's true.

Really?? They have gone bust by then they have re-signed Zmarlik. So i'm actually confused with that.

Could see us getting Vaculik. Dackarna seem to be struggling with Freddie leaving.

Krystian Pieszczek= Could he be a good option. I think he would be. Needs more rides than Sweden and Poland.

Edited by poolebolton

Interesting to see Torun not happy with Jack Holder's performance and might drop him and run RR for the playoff return.

Needs to just slow down a bit to reach next level.

surely they can't drop any rider, then use R/R for said rider, if they can...............................................................................Gobsmacked.

Yep, with all their rubbish assets, Poole are hoping for a 32 point limit!!! :). They can get all three Holders then.

:icon_smile_clown: