British Speedway Forum

Poole 2018

2 hours ago, DC2 said:

Great win for Poole last night! Good for speedway to see them back to their best and moving up the table. Even Szzzzpaniak is on the up - he kept Alfie Bowtell honest!  Onwards and upwards, next league match against Wareham Wobblers! Happy Days.

Swindon should sign Alfie up he is obviously better than their reserves!

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, BurntFaceMan said:

Just looked through your posts... they are almost all Poole related :rofl::rofl: What an absolute loser! I'm guessing you were a Coventry fan?

No, I'm not from Coventry. Thanks for your compliments though, think you need to get a girlfriend or boyfriend to fill your time up. 

13 hours ago, ray c said:

James scored 10+3 for Sheffield tonight 7 rides excellent performance 

Kacper scoring double figures (paid 13) for Rybnik again but Mateusz (back in for Cook) continues his Thursday form with only paid 3.

Brady (paid 12) continuing his steady start for Leszno despite Piotr Pawlicki returning and scoring a max 15 points. Tough to score when riding with Piotr, Jarek and Emil!!!

Edited by Skidder1

On 28/04/2018 at 10:40 AM, Matt Ford Fan said:

Think we need to drop Szczepaniak. Riding awful even lost to Alfie Bowtell. Does Klindt fit when the new averages are released.

Last week James had to go now szczepaniak make you mind up ?

Edited by ray c
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, ray c said:

Last week James had to go now szczepaniak make you mind ?

Nobody should be going anywhere yet, we've rode 4 meetings. There are some very impatient people about.

46 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

How do we know what the new averages will be as we won't have ridden 4H/4A til end May??!!  So who knows who might fit and who might have got a bit of form by then?!

The way Poole fudge the rules, the Polish world cup squad will be shoe horned in.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ray c said:

Your referring to the wrong person I was answering to the person who said it !!!

Nevermind, you know what i mean.. Chris will be back soon.. then you'l have something else to moan about...

33 minutes ago, Starman2006 said:

Nevermind, you know what i mean.. Chris will be back soon.. then you'l have something else to moan about...

Why do you have to start an argument by the way for your information we need Chris back sooner rather than later otherwise we will, be also  rans !!!!

Edited by ray c
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, ray c said:

Why do you have to start an argument by the way for your information we need Chris back sooner rather than later otherwise we will, be also  rans !!!!

No i do not come on here to start an arguement. But im sick of some of our fans pulling ours riders to pieces already. We have had 2 league meetings at home, 3 if you include the Aniversary meeting. you can write the Wolverhampton meeting off, no team will win there. Some of our riders have barely had double figure outings at home, they are still aclimatizing to the track. Linus tweeked his set up on Thursday, he went good, and im sure the others will do the same.
Glyn has been effectively thrown in a the deep end, he has had no time to get to know our track, he's doing his best, he talks to our riders, it will come. ATM he cannot get any consistancy into the track due to the weather and the lack of meetings
But for fans to call for riders heads already is just a little premature i feel. If we are sat here in June saying the same thing then yes, im sure Matt will weild the whip, and an odd P 45. I somehow dont think he will drag it out with a rider like he did last year.
When Chris returns, every, poole fan should get behind him and im very sure he will give the rest of the boys a lift. Now, i do hope ive made myself Crystal. Please, Stop the stabbing and start supporting. Matt will know when its time to weild the whip. Pick the bones out of this if you want to, but thats me said.

Edited by Starman2006