British Speedway Forum

Poole 2018

11 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Great photos on the Echo site, thanks for the link Steve. Lots of memories - love the one of the injured Rosco in his boxers!!!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Mr X said:

What a load of suspicious conspiracy toss pots.  You seriously need locking up in a room and all have ya heads banged against each otyher.  Havent you got anything else to do other than continually post atrocious tripe like this. Get a life some of you.  

This was started by one of your Poole "toss pots" over on the kings Lynn v Poole thread. Conspiracy theory it may be, however the really sad part is no one would be at all surprised if it turned out to be true

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Call me wolfie said:

This was started by one of your Poole "toss pots" over on the kings Lynn v Poole thread. Conspiracy theory it may be, however the really sad part is no one would be at all surprised if it turned out to be true

Suspicious mind mate, you really need to chill a bit..

On 25/04/2018 at 6:28 PM, Mr X said:

What a load of suspicious conspiracy toss pots.  You seriously need locking up in a room and all have ya heads banged against each otyher.  Havent you got anything else to do other than continually post atrocious tripe like this. Get a life some of you.  

They say ignorance is bliss.

You must be very happy. 

Attack is often the best form of defence. Not in this case. No wonder you have to hide behind a stupid name. I'd be ashamed to put my name to comments like that too.....

6 hours ago, Bleeds Pirate Blue said:

That has to be the easiest game of "Where's Wally?" ever known......;)

I take it the Echo are trying to put their readers off going to Wimborne Road.

That reminds me, The Living Dead's on.......:D

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Great win for Poole last night! Good for speedway to see them back to their best and moving up the table. Even Szzzzpaniak is on the up - he kept Alfie Bowtell honest!  Onwards and upwards, next league match against Wareham Wobblers! Happy Days.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Was Szczepaniak ill last night or something? Did he have bike trouble?

Surely he didn't lose to Alfie Bowtell fair and square. Did he?

No, it wasn’t fair - Steve Shovlar squeamed and squeamed and squeamed. 

• Haha 2