British Speedway Forum

Poole 2018

4 minutes ago, Gavan said:

I know but Shovlar was telling Wolves supporters that lived in Wolverhampton that he knew that the weather was fine up there when he was all the way down in Poole.

Well, the forcast later is for heavier rain, i hope that doesnt turn up as then we would have no chance. As i said y'day, if the track is as sodden as i think there's no way Glyn will be able to get machinery on the track, he would just pull everything up on the tyres. I think its one of those, just wait hope and see.

8 minutes ago, Arthur Fry said:

it's raining in Parkstone, can't see this being on

Raining here as well Arthur, this is getting boring.  :angry:

5 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

The thing about the Stadium's location is that it can be relatively dry even if its hissing down in the nearby suberbs.  Equally the reverse can also be true. So we'll just have to rely on those actually there to make the judgement.

True that

28 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Peeing down with very strong blustery winds at 10.20am. Due to pass through but has damage been done?

Hoping the track has been packed down hard so the rain will run off. A much better forecast for later today.

P'ing down in Poole town centre from what ive been told Steve. you cannot pack a sodden track steve.

Edited by Starman2006

This reminds me of the 1988 classic from 'A tribe of toffs' 

'Steve Shovlar is a weatherman
a weatherman
a weatherman
Steve Shovlar is a weatherman
and so is Michael Fish'

Are we witnessing a modern day Nostradamus?

Brady Kurtz makes his Debut for Leszno this weekend vs Wroclaw away. 

He rides at number 3. 

Would be a good one to watch with news in the echo last night than Magic and Milik could return and Smektala also on Fords radar. 

Not sure about Sundstrom in Gorzow line up but I imagine he will be in!! 

12 minutes ago, ray c said:

Can you redeclare a side after one meeting ?

Can redclare whenever you like and as often as you like so long as the incoming rider is under the average of the departing rider or the team total remains under the limit