British Speedway Forum

Poole 2018

4 hours ago, OFMiles said:

With respect Steve You are wrong, 26th March was scheduled date for Poole at Wolves

2 hours ago, OFMiles said:

I thought that was what I originally said & Steve corrected  me so just confusion by me-old age problem!!! Apologies

2 hours ago, OFMiles said:

I just looked at previous post. Steve must have misunderstood my post or I didnt make it clear to S Shovlar-I certainly meant  last Mon 26th!!

You mentioned that Poole were meant to be at Wolves on Monday but you mentioned after the 26th had already gone. Certainly that's the way it read to me and others! 

1 hour ago, stevebrum said:

You mentioned that Poole were meant to be at Wolves on Monday but you mentioned after the 26th had already gone. Certainly that's the way it read to me and others! 

I don't understand why people are confused what you say Steve is correct your p/p is just as important as your your first league meeting 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, poolebolton said:

Nahh think Holder was messing with us!!! 

But the weather could mean PK never rides. Just fed up with the weather 

Arn't we all..:(

7 hours ago, poolebolton said:

Nahh think Holder was messing with us!!! 

But the weather could mean PK never rides. Just fed up with the weather 

He was expected to ride 4 / 6 meetings so there is no reason why he wont be in the team on Wednesday night 

Steve, give it a rest mate. ;)

Edited by Starman2006

2 minutes ago, Arthur Fry said:

keep going on about it won't change anything, bspa make the rules not Poole

Yes they make the rules and the rule is ANY rider that has been a regular GP rider in the last three seasons or currently a GP rider that has an old average below 8.00 will be reassessed at 8.00 unless they rode in Britain in 2017. 

While Kildemand has had many appearances as a standby reserve he was a full GP rider in 2016 and therefore should carry an 8.00 average rather than the 7.10 average. 

The he annoying part is that Poole were one of the most outspoken and put in these clauses at the AGM and then go against them. 

7 minutes ago, INCOGNITO said:

Yes they make the rules and the rule is ANY rider that has been a regular GP rider in the last three seasons or currently a GP rider that has an old average below 8.00 will be reassessed at 8.00 unless they rode in Britain in 2017. 

While Kildemand has had many appearances as a standby reserve he was a full GP rider in 2016 and therefore should carry an 8.00 average rather than the 7.10 average. 

The he annoying part is that Poole were one of the most outspoken and put in these clauses at the AGM and then go against them. 

Can you point me in the direction of where this appears officially in the 2018 rules please!?

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, INCOGNITO said:

Please direct us to that ruling in the 2018 rule book. This has already been explained to you all by Gordon Pairman.