British Speedway Forum

Poole 2018

6 minutes ago, ray c said:

With both meetings of today and next Wednesday all ready in doubt because of the weather . How many meetings will kildermand ride if holder gets sorted ?

Eh, none i would say.. I just hope, next Weds doesnt go the same way.

40 minutes ago, poolebolton said:

Good to see Linus sign up with Meridian lifts!!!! 

Yeh they have been good to our riders since there return to British speedway. Long may it continue.

Edited by Starman2006

14 hours ago, Starman2006 said:

Mate permission was asked to Name the horse Darcy ward. I know the owner very well.

14 hours ago, Starman2006 said:

Didnt handle the ground and trip. The ground was heavy and the times backed that up.

Given the track was heavy and he was tailed off would Kasprzak been a better name for the horse?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bald Bloke said:

Good job it wasn't Holder.The thing would of refused to come out of the stalls :)

What stalls ?

On 29/03/2018 at 11:51 PM, stevebrum said:

You weren't scheduled there at all on Monday,  it was always Belle Vue. Poole were due Monday just gone. Completely different day.

With respect Steve You are wrong, 26th March was scheduled date for Poole at Wolves

Edited by OFMiles

14 minutes ago, WalterPlinge said:

If you check a calendar,  you'll find that 26 March  WAS  "Monday just gone",  as Stevebrum said.

You're the one who is wrong.  You seem to be a week behind.

I just looked at previous post. Steve must have misunderstood my post or I didnt make it clear to S Shovlar-I certainly meant  last Mon 26th!!

2 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

I'm not into horse racing ,but I think its the  pens that keep the horses in place until the race starts, then the open, letting the horses race.

Its a jumper not a flat horse. Flat horses come out of Starting stalls, jumpers have tape start. Hope that helps mate.

1 minute ago, OFMiles said:

Starman clearly doesnt read previous posts so why did he need to repeat what I had already posted!! No comment!!

You are correct i didnt see your post, but yes you are right..