British Speedway Forum

Poole 2018

9 hours ago, poolebolton said:

So Fred Jacobsen seems to be a pirate asset!!! 

Good to see the guys bonding with some bowling. 

I didnt think it was allowed to sign a non Brit as a protected asset any longer....

• Like 1

13 hours ago, poolebolton said:

Good to see Kacper Woryna helping Matt Ford putting up the signs today!!! 

Well, he’s not going to make a living from the points he’ll score. Apparently he’s asked Rosco if there are any cleaning jobs at Blunsdon. :)

49 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Well, he’s not going to make a living from the points he’ll score. Apparently he’s asked Rosco if there are any cleaning jobs at Blunsdon. :)

You'l be eating your words old son..;)

16 hours ago, BobC said:

Jury is out for me regarding Holder.

Very busy start to the season with Poole Fri, Torun Sat, Sheffield Sun. Obviously it would have been Wolves Mon too!

Dont think he will rock the boat too much as a testimonial is around the corner. Feel sure he would prefer it at Poole.

I dont see him as being a real top line NO.1 anymore. Happy to be proved wrong though.

Not overly bothered, as long as Poole do well. Happy to see all our riders chip in with some decent scores.

Whatever unfolds, I hope everyone enjoys their speedway and there not any controversial moves later on!

Interesting dilemma for Chris on Saturday.  He's been announced as attending the Poole Anniversary Gala Dinner at AFC Bournemouth as well as being in the Monster team for the Euro pairs at Torun?!

Everyonwnwill tell you there s nothing going on with holder and poole well now he's taking a few week break and will be replaced by kildermand. 

Somethi going on there 

6 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

Everyonwnwill tell you there s nothing going on with holder and poole well now he's taking a few week break and will be replaced by kildermand. 

Somethi going on there 

Sorry if I’ve missed something, but where has this news come from??