British Speedway Forum

Poole 2018

25 minutes ago, speedflash said:

We have found a supplier of red shale who will mix it to what ever mix you want.

I hope you distribute the details of the supplier of the red shale to other promoters so if they want to use it they can.

1 hour ago, speedflash said:

We have found a supplier of red shale who will mix it to what ever mix you want.

Really, can you divolge more details please.

Just now, sugarray said:

Glyn will know all suppliers mate.

That would be good mate, as im sure we will be looking for more in due course.

18 hours ago, speedflash said:

They supplied the new base  shale which was a 60/40 mix with is about 150mm deep and compacted. Gave a great base to work from.

Thats good glyn, i assume you are Giyn speedflash ? and having seen the photo's and looked at it first hand having seen it myself, you done a great job, but my only fear is, and its not your fault i know, will 3 weeks be enough for it to bed in ? We have have significant snow and we now have rain. and when its not doing either we do not have a drying wind. The boys were told to stay off that area when sorting the airfences, to give it as much chance as posible.

Edited by Starman2006

23 hours ago, Arthur Fry said:

you will eat your words this year

Arthur, leave it mate, the boys will do the talking on the track.  you will only egnight the boo boys and wind up merchants..;)

5 minutes ago, A ORLOV said:

Lots of talking, shame about the racing :wink:

That starts in 3 weeks time mate.. Hopefully our new boys will get plenty of laps in on P&P day, as ive said before both Neil and Chris can play  pivetable parts in teaching the new boys how to ride Poole properly, and we also know because we are favorites teams will want to put one over us, we will be ready..;)

Edited by Starman2006

13 hours ago, Starman2006 said:

Thats good glyn, i assume you are Giyn speedflash ? and having seen the photo's and looked at it first hand having seen it myself, you done a great job, but my only fear is, and its not your fault i know, will 3 weeks be enough for it to bed in ? We have have significant snow and we now have rain. and when its not doing either we do not have a drying wind. The boys were told to stay off that area when sorting the airfences, to give it as much chance as posible.

Yes it is a worry.

47 minutes ago, Najjer said:

I'm assuming that is why he is moaning - and rightly so. In the top division at the very least it should be compulsory for team racesuits.

I thought we had lost the ragamuffin tag but obviously not .don't think it's very professional like you said ?

10 hours ago, speedflash said:

Yes it is a worry.

Yeh i would agree Glyn. As i said its not your fault, having looked at the track you've done a good job, but that is also my fear..