British Speedway Forum

Poole 2018

1 hour ago, poole keith said:

interesting that some poole fans believe our eventual no1 could possibly be anyone of 5,so how about szczepaniak  gets a great run of scores at reserve (not impossible) and moves  into the 1-5,who do we think will be the new reserve? woryna,josh or holder perhaps.would only make the team stronger but could dent an ego!  or do we think paniak will be reserve all season,wont be his plan as presumably he will want the extra points money a top 5 place would bring

Correct mate, any of the top 5 could end up as No, imo there is that much improvement in all of them. Szczpaniack cannot do any worse than last time and is open to improvement and Kasper has an awful lot of untaped potential. Josh will make a solid second string, and a fit and focused Chris will be hard to shove off the No 1 berth.
This team is potentially very good, but everybody needs to stay sound. but that also applies to all teams..

Edited by Starman2006

szczepaniak could struggle when he first gets here but i don't think we understand how good this guy was last year. He smashed League 1 with no problem at all. 

Yes he may struggle but if gets anywhere his last season form will be very good. Only rides Poland and UK so his bikes should be pretty good. 

5 minutes ago, poolebolton said:

szczepaniak could struggle when he first gets here but i don't think we understand how good this guy was last year. He smashed League 1 with no problem at all. 

Yes he may struggle but if gets anywhere his last season form will be very good. Only rides Poland and UK so his bikes should be pretty good. 

And plenty of laps on P&P day and Chris and Neil helping with lines will go a long way to helping.. when they go away the same applies, but all the boys are savy so it won't take them long to work out set ups and track characteristics,.

Edited by Starman2006

47 minutes ago, poolebolton said:

I think it will be P.Pawlicki. 

Piotr back with his parent club mid season.  He has already stated he wants to come back. 

4 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

I would go for Ellis Perks at no 7!

Average too high unless it's another fiddle like Clegg.

Just now, poolebolton said:

Piotr. I don’t think he will be from what I’ve heard about wolves. 

Heard some finance issues lurking at wolves. 

You heard wrong.  Not picking Freddie over Jacob was purely financial. With no number one limit both would have been back. 

Piotr and CVS were gutted about the reassessed rule that affected him. Otherwise he would have been in the team too.

Hopefully come spring he will be back on his 7.32 average. 

• Thanks 1