British Speedway Forum

Poole 2018

4 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

No different from Poole going to Wolves in the 2016 semi with an injury depleted team. 

Surely that would have made you stronger,like every depleted team that faces Poole.You seem to think it makes them stronger with guests when facing your team:wink:

1 hour ago, sugarray said:

Exactly so Poole and Somerset are not racing on their respective racenight and Lakeside are.

Not sure if I'm right but don't Lakeside own Lawsons registration?

So not really a joke that they get first pick.

I agree with you lakeside should have priority there race day not ours

• Like 1

15 hours ago, BurntFaceMan said:

Welcome back Starry

Thank you. a long way from full recovery. Im very happy with my progress during the day, but i have some very poor nights..

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

Good to see your on the mend Starman.Get yourself ready for March.Them pesky Pirates have a good looking team for 2018 ;)

Thank you. we could well have !! But as you know, Staying sound is the key to everything..

17 hours ago, Aces51 said:

Good to see you back  Starman. I hope that you are now well on the road to a full recovery.

Thank you Aces51. Long way to go yet, many nights are poor, progress on days is good. wouldnt wish this on anybody, but it could have been far worse, for that i am eternally greatful.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Starman2006 said:

Thank you Aces51. Long way to go yet, many nights are poor, progress on days is good. wouldnt wish this on anybody, but it could have been far worse, for that i am eternally greatful.

Welcome back and get well soon. Hope Poole win one or two matches for you ........ oh, I feel ill now saying that! :)