British Speedway Forum

Poole 2018

7 hours ago, Terry said:

Strangely enough, before Tony came to Britain his name was always spelt Richardsson in the foreign results section of the Speedway Star; So Sidney may have something there!

For me, Rickardsson will always be the guv'nor. 6 wins from 9 gp's including 4 in a row, in 2005 was phenomenal.

7 hours ago, Najjer said:

So now we've established Poole are going to win the league at a canter... I'm wondered whether people think Brady Kurtz is better than Nick Morris? 

;)

I did make a mistake Terry but you are so right, in certain programmes his name was spelt without the k in it.

13 hours ago, Najjer said:

So now we've established Poole are going to win the league at a canter... I'm wondered whether people think Brady Kurtz is better than Nick Morris? 

;)

To be fair, Brady is better in every way ........ apart from points scoring. But on that basis I would have Carl Wilkinson over both, all action leg trailer, but mainly at the back. :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, DC2 said:

To be fair, Brady is better in every way ........ apart from points scoring. But on that basis I would have Carl Wilkinson over both, all action leg trailer, but mainly at the back. :)

But it doesnt matter who scores the most points and the best average........................Kurtz is better

21 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

I don’t think anyone has said that, what has been said is that we have a strong team capable of challenging but as we all know it depends on a lot of things that happen during the season. 

I don't know why FB but I am not convinced about this team at all not sure why 

12 minutes ago, Agrotron said:

I think its a brilliant 1-7 given the points limit and restrictions. Should muller some teams and pick up wins on the road.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Agrotron said:

Whats not to like? A top 5 with 4 x 7+ pointers including 2 of last season's Number 1s and a current SGP rider, plus a Pole who took the Polish league by storm in 2017 and who has always wanted to ride for Poole.

A 2nd Pole plus last season's number 7 both of whom can and will improve their averages!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Whats not to like? A top 5 with 4 x 7+ pointers including 2 of last season's Number 1s and a current SGP rider, plus a Pole who took the Polish league by storm in 2017 and who has always wanted to ride for Poole.

A 2nd Pole plus last season's number 7 both of whom can and will improve their averages!!

Now where have we heard that before.;):D

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Gavan said:

All the Poole fans saying the rule has been dropped.

So why no announcement of Sundstrom and Shanes then???

The riders themselves havent said they have signed either.

Last minute issues??

They don't have to announce the signing of Sundstrom and Shanes until they are ready to do so,a bit like King's Lynn really.

• Like 1