British Speedway Forum

Poole 2018

51 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

IMO Morris isn’t as good as Kurtz. Kurtz has far more potential which will be revealed in the next few years.

Lets see what 2018 brings. But I would be suprised if Brady ends next season with a higher average than Morris. Interestingly Jason Crump in commentary today, when reading out a Morris tweet, said, “where are you, you should be here.”

if a three times World Champion thinks Morris should be taking part in the Aussie Championships, perhaps he should be listening?

It is possible Nick has his own schedule and knows he can beat Brady, still we shall see during 2018 and later.  

Edited by A ORLOV

21 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Brady didn't bottle it just seemed Tungate wanted it more

the usual Shovlar guff to make us all laugh though.

As I said even before the Aussie champs is that Kurtz messes up one or two rides every meeting and when the pressure is on he over rides if anything. It's not coincidence that it was all 4 finals he messed up in.

so a Belle Vue second string beats Pooles number 1.....oops! 

Kurtz as I said has huge potential if he can eradicate the mistakes...... he could yet be as good as Nick Morris time will tell 

I remember a certain Mr Ward starting his career in a similar fashion and look how he turned out 5 years later into his career before it was sadly cut short. Brady will get there just needs time, he won't do a Darcy but won't be far off. At least another Poole asset won the meeting ;) well done Jack.

Edited by Pirates Of Poole
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Pirates Of Poole said:

I remember a certain Mr Ward starting his career in a similar fashion and look how he turned out 5 years later into his career before it was sadly cut short. Brady will get there just needs time, he won't do a Darcy but won't be far off. At least another Poole asset won the meeting ;) well done Jack.

Or a certain Jason Doyle who rarely went through a meeting without putting it into the fence! Where is he now?...

13 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

oh how wrong you are pmsl mind you all pie-rats are deluded every year won the league without a wheel turned pmsl stick to sailing boats pmsl PRAT !!

I like this character of yours better DropaCog/FredFlange/Wibble/FledFlange. Still got the same issue with repeating the same phrases every other post, but this less intelligent, abusive alter-ego is a refreshing change. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gavan said:

so a Belle Vue second string beats Pooles number 1.....oops! 

.....and a Wolverhampton heat leader (and reigning Australian champion) and a Belle Vue heat leader....but they don’t ride for Poole so they don’t get criticised do they!!!!!

Edited by scottyfan
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

He might be ahead, but he's not way ahead. Let's not forget this time last year Swindon fans didn't even want Nick Morris in the Swindon side!!

I should imagine every Polish Extraleague club has looked at Morris. No takers. It’s the Championship. Kurtz rides Extraleague in 2018. Is Morris even riding Polish league 1?

I have nothing against Morris but I doubt he will go any further than the level he is at right now. Perhaps a Schlein level, not quite a Davey Watt.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

He might be ahead, but he's not way ahead. Let's not forget this time last year Swindon fans didn't even want Nick Morris in the Swindon side!!

In the UK well ahead,  if isn't even an argument. 

Until Kurtz adds a point to his starting average then he might start to close that cavern. 

1 hour ago, Agrotron said:

Why make another account u weirdo are you a loony tune??

I find it incredibly annoying that every new member is accused of being another member. It's very unusual and not very welcoming.

20 minutes ago, geoff58 said:

you are the weirdo/loony and i haven't clearly off your head ffs deluded idiot :rolleyes:

Assuming you are a new member, being a dick to everybody probably isn't the best way to integrate yourself.