British Speedway Forum

Poole 2018

2 minutes ago, proud panther said:

Tend to agree with you, but also think that he would improve his average with the right attitude.

If your referring to C.Folder then he may well up his av,but  he tried to get his Bro in on a deal.Matt said no,and rightly so.If Matt is still talking it means he is willing to take him just because he might up his ave.Buster might be stuck in his ways,but I think he showed that winning don't come before morals.

5 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

If your referring to C.Folder then he may well up his av,but  he tried to get his Bro in on a deal.Matt said no,and rightly so.If Matt is still talking it means he is willing to take him just because he might up his ave.Buster might be stuck in his ways,but I think he showed that winning don't come before morals.

I was referring to Robert Lambert.

2 minutes ago, fox05 said:

For those who would like an update:

I saw Mike yesterday. He is waiting on a move to Southampton. I showed him many of the messages on here wishing him well and he was very glad of the support and good wishes. 

Think everyone wishes him well. Hope he has a speedy recovery.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, A ORLOV said:

I see that Jack Holder has beaten your new number one, Brady, in the Aus state championship. 

Jack clearly has talent. That wasn’t the issue. His overall behaviour last season clearly was as Matt wouldn’t have got rid and refused to have him back for next season even though it meant the likelyhood of losing out on his brother.

Perhaps once he has grown up a bit he will realise how to behave.

3 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Jack clearly has talent. That wasn’t the issue. His overall behaviour last season clearly was as Matt wouldn’t have got rid and refused to have him back for next season even though it meant the likelyhood of losing out on his brother.

Perhaps once he has grown up a bit he will realise how to behave.

Obvious that both Holders are bad news.