British Speedway Forum

Poole 2018

11 hours ago, Starman2006 said:

Whys it strange Brum ? Matt does not go out of his way to cheat, if thats what out are incinuating.

Of course it's strange, why don't you think it's strange? ?

Teams are starting to be built yet still the BSPA can't do the simple of putting out averages for team building, particularly for those who missed out on 2017.

How difficult is it to see that. 

Please don't put words into my mouth. My post is very clear.

35 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

As much as I really like Dan Bewley, they are way, way apart at the moment. 

I don't know that much about Woryna to be honest , but way way better than Bewley ??

Edited by WestGorton1884

45 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

His average was 4.93 at the end of 2012 season for Kings Lynn but he did a few meetings in 2013 so maybe they are being taken in to account.

Coventry released him on the same average and is given that average on the final issue of the 2013 green sheets

• Like 1

Szczepaniak will start at reserve on 4.54 (2% year-on-year reduction from his 2013 4.93 average)  4.93 - (8% of 4.93 = 0.39) = 4.54

The big question now is will Woryna be the 2nd reserve (not confirmed by MF) or will he ride at 2, allowing Shanes to return plus a decent 7+ pointer?

Edited by Grandstand29

Amusing to see one group of people claiming its outrageous Poole can sign a 'ringer' like Woryna on a 'false average', while a whole different set of fans on here claim its an uninspiring signing who will likely flop.

Can't comment on Szczepaniak, but as several have highlighted, his Polish D1 average suggests he is open to improvement on his current British league average.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Bleeds Pirate Blue said:

Amusing to see one group of people claiming its outrageous Poole can sign a 'ringer' like Woryna on a 'false average', while a whole different set of fans on here claim its an uninspiring signing who will likely flop.

Can't comment on Szczepaniak, but as several have highlighted, his Polish D1 average suggests he is open to improvement on his current British league average.

Anyone not too familiar with our new signing Matt S pls feel free to look at this Youtube download form last season.

For the impatient ones. He scored 12 paid 13 from 5 rides incl beating the likes of one K.Bjerre.

If you don't want all of it skip to 26.50 minutes and enjoy the last race where he overtook Lung on the last end of the last race to win and give his team the 4-2 that won the match against the eventual League winners. he can gate and seems a fairly tough rider.

Enjoy :-)

37 minutes ago, Bleeds Pirate Blue said:

Woryna is on a false average and i dont see anyone saying its uninspiring. The second Pole is and underwhelming signing in my opinion.

Woryna is in the 1-5 so will find it tougher than at reserve

2 hours ago, Grandstand29 said:

Szczepaniak will start at reserve on 4.54 (2% year-on-year reduction from his 2013 4.93 average)  4.93 - (8% of 4.93 = 0.39) = 4.54

The big question now is will Woryna be the 2nd reserve (not confirmed by MF) or will he ride at 2, allowing Shanes to return plus a decent 7+ pointer?

Surely this cannot be right?