British Speedway Forum

Poole 2018

Ahhhh

The window lickers are on day release again.

I dont miss this part of following Poole. For the most parts the fans are cool. All teams have their fair share of retards but oh boy there must be something in the water down there.

Sums up some of the Poole fans on here totally. Many decent ones but their fruitloops far outweigh other clubs

• Like 1

you are making yourself look a total fool best you give up.

just in case you wasnt sure:

NICK MORRIS 8.87

BRADY KURTZ 8.08

If you can come back with how Brady Kurtz was a better rider in LAST SEASONS PREMIERSHIP than Nick Morris then please go ahead.

Head to heads between the two?? However I'm sure Nick would come out on top.

First!

Phil, send me a message if you need some help. I have 12 years experience in IT. Linux, PHP, MySQL, etc. I can help you with anything from replacing that horrible JPG logo to implementing an SMS verification system (I'll even cover the cost for you). Let me know.

That's a serious offer by the way. There isn't an issue you could have with this forum that I wouldn't be able to resolve. And no, I wouldn't charge you a penny. When you started this forum it was probably just a bit of fun, a hobby, etc... but whether you like it or not, it has now become a community at the centre of a sport. It has now become the trusted name, the go to place for speedway fans old and new. I'd be happy to help you improve it.

At very least could you inbox me with your email address? I've got a lovely new png logo you could have for free. Not to mention, a die hard speedway fan with a passion for IT? I'm sure we'll get along like a house on fire ;)

Edited by BurntFaceMan
  • Like 7

So with the 3 clubs rule being dropped by the Poles finally, Could mean we will see a former pirate return to UK racing.

On a nice low average for you lot to. 😉

Will be signing of season

• Like 1

Whoever it is surely their average will be reassessed if that's what is happening with people like Zagar etc? They either need to reassess everyone who has ridden over here in the past based on their performances across Europe or leave all the averages alone.

Edited by Gordon Bennett
  • Like 1

Whoever it is surely their average will be reassessed if that's what is happening with people like Zagar etc? They either need to reassess everyone who has ridden over here in the past based on their performances across Europe or leave all the averages alone.

There’s no need to asses anyone other than GP riders who haven’t ridden here for a year. They all come in one a 9. That should be it. Otherwise you are opening up a whole new minefield of dodgyness, with some fans feeling victimised that a particular rider is being over assessed.

If a rider has an average from riding here in the past then that should be used. Swindon with Musiliak, Wolves with Woffinden. They had an average, which was used. Should KK have been re-assesed back to 8.5 when joining Rye from Poole? Of course not.