British Speedway Forum

Poole 2018

38 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

Auty's had 3 meetings with Leicester 2.80 average so far.

I thinks he is due to drop to reserve ?

Forget that.Just had a brain fart.I think he needs 8 meetings :unsure: 

Edited by Bald Bloke

17 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Pirates will be without flying Danish duo Nicolai Klindt and Frederik Jakobsen for the visit of the Robins on Wednesday, August 22 due to commitments in their homeland.

Klindt could also miss the home fixture against King’s Lynn seven days later.

Ford said: “I’m sure Swindon will be delighted to be coming to us when two of our riders are missing.”

Jakobsen could also move out of the reserve berth when he completes 8 meetings. He will be replaces by either Josh or Nicolai.

Can see a sudden electrical fault, water problem, health & safety issue developing for the cheats to be able to postpone.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Pirates will be without flying Danish duo Nicolai Klindt and Frederik Jakobsen for the visit of the Robins on Wednesday, August 22 due to commitments in their homeland.

Ford said: “I’m sure Swindon will be delighted to be coming to us when two of our riders are missing.”

Only two missing? Normally it’s all seven.  :)

8 minutes ago, thecoombdog said:

It has been the last 2 years! Got a feeling we won't be in calling it 4 point road after the meeting in 3 weeks time!

Nah, I’m looking forward to going down there and smashing them ............ yet again.  :)

19 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Klindt could also miss the home fixture against King’s Lynn seven days later.

Jakobsen could also move out of the reserve berth when he completes 8 meetings. He will be replaces by either Josh or Nicolai.

If true that’s what happens when you sign so many riders after the season has started, have no priority. 

41 minutes ago, The Doctor... said:

I despise them both, but it aint the same person.  RR is from donkeys years back on the Reading forums.  Total pillock, but not MFF.

Recall you advising they are not the same person before. So we do have two total pillocks, in addition to the usual suspects. I really do fail to understand what they get out of it. 

Fair play to you for trying the tactful adult approach. 

1 hour ago, hyabb17 said:

True although the two authorities used to have an agreement. But my point still stands, make changes & you have no priority over riders. 

There is no longer an issue with priority in the Premiership.  With FRN there are no clashes with the championship on Monday/Wednesdays and the international agreements on race nights mean any clashes with Denmark are resolved in favour of Denmark.  Making changes makes no difference.

20 hours ago, Crazy robin said:

Poole could ride with whoever at reserve & still win by 10.

Against Swindon on 22nd, r/r for Klindt and Mark Riss for Jacobsen - unless anything happens in the meantime.

Unfortunately Jacobsen will only complete his 4Home/4 Away meetings that week so his new average - around 6.50 - will not be effective til the week after, so we have to go with a 4.00 reserve guest.

Edited by Skidder1