British Speedway Forum

Poole 2018

1 hour ago, Matt Ford Fan said:

Gater1 is not one of them.

Poole Pirates Fanatic. Speedway Fanatic and Matt Ford Fan are the names I have used and only those 3.

The rest aren't me. Just people guessing and guessing wrong. 

They are not multiple aliases, they are just name changes. 2 different things!!

• Like 2

Well if as it seems from posts on last nights match, poor Stefan could be out for the season.

Maybe the SGB should withdraw both the video and comments about "later reported no major injury"  if the broken fibia/tibia is correct which a few have now seemingly good info on having spoken to him.

Looks as if Matt Ford really will have some replanning as such cruel luck certainly wasnt on the agenda even if he was initially signed for 28 days. With such a low GSA I would have thought Matt had him penciled in with working the team with him in it.

Having said that with Woryna having ridden a point or so out of the reserve berth (before Stefan's injury outcome known), I really do wonder what he is planning now. Maybe it will be the 2 Poles at reserve and work around them and Brady.

Suppose just got to be patient but I am preparing myself for maybe some underwhelming news perhaps. Hope I am wrong.

36 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

Both bloody good riders though, and Piotr when he is on his A game can be superb at Wimbourne Rd i would love either brother to  ride for Poole again.

Shamek was awesome when he rode for us last time, I will always remember Magic and him doing burnouts under the stand in the bar entrance!

31 minutes ago, ray c said:

Even more dangerous when the bikes are our side of the fence ?

Didn't worry me I thought it was fun and a great thing to do and we all loved it. The Poles as we know are mad but in a good way, I remember in 2004 world cup final security had to drag them down from the top of the floodlight tower!!

Edited by foreverblue
  • Like 1