British Speedway Forum

Poole 2018

6 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

So Chris hopeful of getting  clearance this coming week so his visa application can be progressed once more. Meanwhile Richie Worrall replaces Kildemand who can't fulfill any more meetings.

If or when Holder comes back and im sure most of us hope he does, i would like to think that Richie Worrall can be retained 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

If or when Holder comes back and im sure most of us hope he does, i would like to think that Richie Worrall can be retained 

Not sure what Richie's average is or when it will change? He was on 7.26 last year but only did 3 home/4 away meetings so didn't get a new average.

1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

Not sure what Richie's average is or when it will change? He was on 7.26 last year but only did 3 home/4 away meetings so didn't get a new average.

No 2017 Prem average so should be his current Champ figure converted

8.27 ÷1.3 = 6.36

15 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Worralls average drops considerably after next Wednesdays meeting.

I do hope that the astonishing loss of form of the Pirates this year (except Brady) isnt about to suddenly strike again.

Worrall signed on temp cover (for now) only yesterday. His first meeting since for Glasgow (his home track) has scored 2 from 3 rides (incl a 15m handicap start) so far against Workington.

Okay its only one meeting and one swallow doesnt make  summer, however, even by his standards its a bad meeting (so far) plus Workington beating them on their own track by 7 currently. Bewley has also just set a new Glasgow track record just prior to current track grading. 

Hopefully Worrall will get his bad meeting out of the way today as we dont want similar when he rides for Poole this coming week.

33 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Your imbecilic posts are blocked but it shows when you post so I had a look, as I have now. As usual it’s garbage so blocked you remain.:lol:

Your geriatric posts do make me laugh. Has it slipped your mind you spat your dummy and quit the forum a few years ago. Imbecilic actions if you ask me.

Edited by Trackrat

9 hours ago, Arthur54 said:

no sign of Gavan this morning, perhaps it's because his team got a pasting last night

I actually have a life on the weekend with my children thanks for your concern.

Yes we got beat by the side at the top of the table with 2 of our heat leaders missing and Härtel coming back from injury .... oh and we was away.

Could be worse we could be bottom of the league with changes already and underperforming riders who were expected to walk the league! 

But never mind you have just signed one of the most underperforming riders from the lower league and are expecting him to cover gp riders in PK and Holder!!

Oh the joys of seeing the super 7 being garbage and being able to ram it down an imbeciles throat 

20 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Richie Worrall has been in awful form for Glasgow and the fans say he is riding a lawnmower! But then Poole fans expect him to outscore a top rider like Kildemand!

You were told before to stop making rubbish up. Stop trolling the Poole threads. Pathetic!