British Speedway Forum

Poole 2018

Bleeds pirate blue i agree i was looking forward to KK coming back i agree about Noddy whatever it is that has got to him perhaps only he knows but he has earn't respect for his performances for the pirates over the years we will just have to see what Matt thinks his best team is for the start of the season , i wouln not be surprised if Noddy was back.

Bleeds pirate blue i agree i was looking forward to KK coming back i agree about Noddy whatever it is that has got to him perhaps only he knows but he has earn't respect for his performances for the pirates over the years we will just have to see what Matt thinks his best team is for the start of the season , i wouln not be surprised if Noddy was back.

Hope so

The person Im looking at is Vaculik. All other teams have signed there big riders in Sweden. And he isnt returning to Vetlanda. Masarna might be able to, but would be a big wage bill with Tai, Lindback and Shamek P already signed.

If he signs in Sweden then no chance if he doesnt then watch this space.

Last season it seemed there were always riders in front of him!!

Think this is a big season for Chris.

He has 99% been given a reprieve with Torun. The well known Polish site have just posted that they see him as a babysitter for young riders coming in at Torun incl Jack Holder who they expect to be in the squad.

One would hope that also maybe riding with Jack in UK he will be more settled following the turmoil of what happened to Darcy/his personal relationship due to his break up with Middlo's Daughter and the obvious tuning problems he endured for much of 2017 with his bikes. Something I might add that Zagar had similar issues with Roger John's tuned engines until they found late the problems which allowed Zagar to fly in the last 6/8 weeks of the season. Hopefully Chris's engines for next year will be similarly sorted.

I think the guy deserves to be given at least another season with Poole after all he has done for the team for so many seasons. If they include brother Jack then I can see it giving both some stability as they could compliment each other in different ways. Giving Chris a mentor role to young Bro and other young Poole riders (so a similar role to Torun) and also give him stability to help concentrate his mind in banging in more big scores.

Its all a big unknown of course but I personally think there is plenty of upside in keeping both Holders. For me a rejuvenated Chris with exciting up and coming young riders such as Kurtz/Holder Jr/Woryna and hopefully also to benefit young Shanes, cant be a bad thing.

Its going to be interesting of course as we await with eager anticipation the outcome of the BSPA AGM in NOV and announcements on league make up - team points limits etc.

Hopefully Matt Ford will come forth with exciting news on the team shortly afterwards with news on who our number one will be plus some finalisation on if and in what capacity the two Holders will ride.

Think this is a big season for Chris.

He has 99% been given a reprieve with Torun. The well known Polish site have just posted that they see him as a babysitter for young riders coming in at Torun incl Jack Holder who they expect to be in the squad.

One would hope that also maybe riding with Jack in UK he will be more settled following the turmoil of what happened to Darcy/his personal relationship due to his break up with Middlo's Daughter and the obvious tuning problems he endured for much of 2017 with his bikes. Something I might add that Zagar had similar issues with Roger John's tuned engines until they found late the problems which allowed Zagar to fly in the last 6/8 weeks of the season. Hopefully Chris's engines for next year will be similarly sorted.

I think the guy deserves to be given at least another season with Poole after all he has done for the team for so many seasons. If they include brother Jack then I can see it giving both some stability as they could compliment each other in different ways. Giving Chris a mentor role to young Bro and other young Poole riders (so a similar role to Torun) and also give him stability to help concentrate his mind in banging in more big scores.

Its all a big unknown of course but I personally think there is plenty of upside in keeping both Holders. For me a rejuvenated Chris with exciting up and coming young riders such as Kurtz/Holder Jr/Woryna and hopefully also to benefit young Shanes, cant be a bad thing.

Its going to be interesting of course as we await with eager anticipation the outcome of the BSPA AGM in NOV and announcements on league make up - team points limits etc.

Hopefully Matt Ford will come forth with exciting news on the team shortly afterwards with news on who our number one will be plus some finalisation on if and in what capacity the two Holders will ride.

Watch the Facebook live today. He was very open about Poland but very closed about the UK. Said he wanted to ride here(doesnt sound like Greg is doing the UK). I think he has been in contact with Matt and Im sure they will keep it under wraps until after the AGM

I think Vaculik will ride at Sheffield if in top league or Leicester if set days in the week as i think Simon Stead will use his relationship to persuade him.

No beach in Sheffield though is there??! :D

Last season it seemed there were always riders in front of him!!

:D

Yes I agree with most of that but for a couple of things, I think you mean Peter Johns engines and as far as I know Chris Holder has never dated Gemma Middleditch, Kyle Howarth has, maybe still does not sure but not Chris Holder.

His big relationship break up was with Sealy, which has affected his speedway form in last couple of seasons.

Yes I agree with most of that but for a couple of things, I think you mean Peter Johns engines and as far as I know Chris Holder has never dated Gemma Middleditch, Kyle Howarth has, maybe still does not sure but not Chris Holder.

No beach in Sheffield though is there??! :D

:D

His big relationship break up was with Sealy, which has affected his speedway form in last couple of seasons.

Whoops - Apologies.

Yes I meant Peter Johns. The problem with being a Speedway supporter for 47 years is you slip into old habits. Roger of course was the Wimbledon Speedway rider from many moons ago and maybe his brother I think ??

Yes it was Sealy so apologies again if I misquoted. The main point was though that the split of course had an effect so quickly after the Darcy situation. Notwithstanding having engines that were clearly lacking the speed.

Let's hope the guy can move on because if he doesn't then I can see him being out of Torun - maybe Sweden and if they do sign him, Poole.

I am sure he will be determined to knuckle down in a dual role of getting his form back and hopefully motivating and giving advice to the young riders. The guy is only 30 not 40/45 and still has much to give to the sport despite what he has already achieved in the last 8/9 years.

Nice picture of chris on twitter in Melbourne for practice and guess who is standing behind him what a joke ?

Come on - you can see the poor Holder Jr is ill/sick.

No doubt the medical certificates he gave to Peterborough will prove that ;-)

Peterborough wont knock it though. They won the Champ 4's without him and just won the KO cup without him.

Perhaps there is an omen that he is better not riding at Peterborough in the important meetings ;-)

High profile names who havent signed a contract in Sweden yet with very few spots remaining.

Zagar, Sayfutdinov, Vaculik, Hampel, Pieszczek,

Hans has also been dropped from Sweden. Looks like teams are going after much younger riders this year as a whole.

And so much for Jack getting a spot.

Would not mind Pieszczek in the team somehow. But I don't think Emil will come across and Vaculik looks the most likely answer.

Hans has also been dropped from Sweden. Looks like teams are going after much younger riders this year as a whole.

And so much for Jack getting a spot.

Would not mind Pieszczek in the team somehow. But I don't think Emil will come across and Vaculik looks the most likely answer.

I am starting to get really confident about Vaculik.

Emil is apparently going to Vetlanda or Vastervik.

Hampel more than likely taking the last spot in Vetlanda with Emil to Vastervik.

Zagar wont get a spot. More than likely back to BV.

Vaculik could only go to Lejonen but the rumour is Loktaev to Lejonen on a 2 year deal.