British Speedway Forum

Poole 2018

But. He has to give up grasstrack and ride Championship. No good just riding for Poole. He has come on leaps and bounds but his progress will slow as he puts grasstrack and longtrack first.

I agree. Until he decides if its Speedway mainly or just as a combo of all 3 then he will develop slowly and irrespective of the all action he shows he may take too long.

But as per my last post maybe his future as a Poole rider post 2017 will mainly be determined by the league and points set up for 2018.

For me a Newman/Ellis or one of those and a Fredrik Jakobsen (if he can get in on a low av) would be preferable. But of course I forget. We have that secret weapon Kacper Woryna who will initially start as a reserve anyway. Although not after the first GSA meaning long term we need to have a strong reserve combo in my opinion.

Plenty to think on but we have to wait anyway for the Nov BSPA meeting before any real planning can be done.

I note that some expect/would like Kyle Newman to be back?!

He will be back.

4.22 average is laughable. Bargain.

NEW POST!

I don't want Shanes back personally. Unless we run out of points then I wouldn't see the point in signing him tbh.

Newman and Woryna at 6 and 7 to start the season. No question's Matt needs to get this done.

Edited by Poole Pirates Fanatic

1. Janowski, 2. Ellis, 3. H. Andersen, 4. C. Holder, 5. B, Kurtz, 6. Woryna & 7. Newman

However I think we will see this side in 2018.

1. Janowski, 2. Ellis, 3. C. Holder, 4. J. Holder, 5. B. Kurtz, 6. Woryna & 7. Newman

Doubt either of those would fit average wise.

1. Janowski, 2. Ellis, 3. H. Andersen, 4. C. Holder, 5. B, Kurtz, 6. Woryna & 7. Newman

However I think we will see this side in 2018.

1. Janowski, 2. Ellis, 3. C. Holder, 4. J. Holder, 5. B. Kurtz, 6. Woryna & 7. Newman

Doubt either of those would fit average wise.

Second line would.

Current team total average 44.63.

Points limit will be 45.00 at least imo.

Janowski 8.97

B. Kurtz 8.09

C. Holder 7.16

J. Holder 5.86

Ellis 5.45

Woryna 4.65

Newman 4.45

Second line would.

Janowski 8.97

B. Kurtz 8.09

C. Holder 7.16

J. Holder 5.86

Ellis 5.45

Woryna 4.65

Newman 4.45

Personally I can see it staying at 42, would be nice if it was higher, but can't see the the BSPA undoing their weakening of the product.

He will be back.

4.22 average is laughable. Bargain.

NEW POST!

I don't want Shanes back personally. Unless we run out of points then I wouldn't see the point in signing him tbh.

Newman and Woryna at 6 and 7 to start the season. No question's Matt needs to get this done.

have you ever seen james ride i doubt it he deserve his place at poole but i do agree with steve he needs more speedway

have you ever seen james ride i doubt it he deserve his place at poole but i do agree with steve he needs more speedway

Doesn't matter.

Woryna will be starting at reserve on his 4.65 average.

Which means we are looking for 1 rider on a average lower than 4.65 to join Kacper at reserve.

Newman has to be signed imo. Kyle is a lot better than his bargain average suggests. Easily put a point on that if he stay's injury free.

Yes but he made the decision weather it was right or wrong some people need to respect that decision. It wasn't personnel it was a business decision, me personally I felt he should have had longer but it didn't stop me from going anymore this season.

Yes he made the decision but that is this season and should be water under the bridge. For next season in my opinion he should be welcomed back if Kyle would like to come back. He is local and has Poole in his heart.

• Like 1

Second line would.

Janowski 8.97

B. Kurtz 8.09

C. Holder 7.16

J. Holder 5.86

Ellis 5.45

Woryna 4.65

Newman 4.45

Powers that be would never allow that..

Has anyone heard from Gavin, not heard from him since we made the play offs, perhaps all that celebrating he's got a hangover

Perhaps hes been banned again. Heres hoping.. :rofl:

Despite what's been said. Newman and MF would make up. You cant live in the past.

Newman on a average below 4.5 will not be loaned out. We need another reserve.

No point in signing Shanes unless we go top heavy and I am talking Janowski, C. Holder and B. Kurtz as a HL trio.

how can we sign a rider who is banned and as you have never seen james race before you have not got a clue in what you are talking about give it a rest

Edited by ray c
  • Like 1

Yes he made the decision but that is this season and should be water under the bridge. For next season in my opinion he should be welcomed back if Kyle would like to come back. He is local and has Poole in his heart.

Hmmm guess it depends what was said on social media as wasn't there a Poole sponsor who slagged off the club/management on social media and Matt said he didn't want them sponsoring anymore, even though said sponsor still wanted to...?
  • Like 1