British Speedway Forum

Tigers V Workington 20-7-17

Will be calling in to watch the boys on our way to Cardiff to start off the Speedway weekend, good luck , stay safe :t:

Mandatory 9 day ban for Kyle, due to concussion.

Thankfully for Kyle its just concussion, could have been a whole lot worse looking at the pics, speedy recovery Kyle

• Like 1

This should be a close run thing. But i will take the Tiger's to win this one by 8+. The clashes between Josh G and Cookie should be worth watching. Lassie Bjerre is riding really well and from what he say's as got to grips with the set up's for Owlerton. He could go really well at 5. It's stopped raining now 1.15pm so if we don't have any more rain the track should be spot on UTT

Bet most of the race updates, will and I quote ...... "from the gate". Boring old Sheffield.

I have been a big critic of the track this season, but credit where its due, the last three matches at least have been entertaining, so if this one is the same it could be good again

Really impressed with the team tonight, solid performances by everyone. I'll be happy with Graverson scoring 7 every week, his efforts against Perry in heat 14 were worth the admission alone.

Georgie Wood definitely has a lot of potential and much more to offer as his score didn't reflect his efforts.

I'd also like to see Bjerre at 5 permanently, he's really hit some form recently!

Think Cook was a massive disappointment tonight didn't look bothered whatsoever (for obvious reasons) and I thought Campton's score was very flattering too.

Up the Tigers x