British Speedway Forum

Wolves V Rye House 10th July

In that second paragraph you have just confirmed your lack of knowledge of the sport. Everyone knew Redcar rides different to Monmore. Except you! Lol! (That was meant to be light heated humour)

By the way when Wolves had a mediocre team, they still used to see off Poole more often than not by a couple of points. Been there often enough to witness it.

I said both are small tracks, which they are.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. (More light hearted humour!)

Lol!

If you would rather watch this every week than a proper speedway track thats your perogative. Poole's track currently has its issues, no doubt about it, but the racing is Good full throttle stuff. Monmore is a tricky little track. Undisputable. And in your words, FACT. (Although its actually an opinion)

Monmore has monster home advantage. Clear to see for everyone and the reason they won the league last year and probably this year as well.

I don't think any real Speedway fan would pick Poole's track over Wolverhampton's.

• Like 2

Well according to Shovlar the teams with the biggest home advantages win the league!!! Count all them trophys from the likes of Wolves , Lakeside and Eastbourne. Please can someone tell him to keep quiet my sides ache from laughing

Well according to Shovlar the teams with the biggest home advantages win the league!!! Count all them trophys from the likes of Wolves , Lakeside and Eastbourne. Please can someone tell him to keep quiet my sides ache from laughing

Stop lying Gavan.

Great heat 13. Can understand people preferring big tracks but it can't be denied that there has been some very good racing tonight, as there usually is at Wolves.

a great meeting on a big fast track is better than a great meeting in a smaller one I agree. But come on it's fun seeing a Poole fan on his own trying to belittle the Wolves track

You may be right for once but I really hope you are wrong again and it's a great meeting. There may be 'newbies' who saw the SWC and will either be watching UK speedway on TV for the first time or even going in person, hoping like me, to see more of the same.

Let's hope we're not disappointed again.

Sadly I've never seen a good meeting from there (seen plenty in person and on TV and YouTube), the only 'good races' I've seen usually relies on someone wobbling off the inside.

Fingers crossed for tomorrow, the forecast is perfect for speedway so no excuses.

STILL at it!

Brum posted that I said there is "never good racing", that is obviously a lie isn't it?

Think it's clear who tells the 'lies'.

Heat 13 (like many others) disproves your 'wobbling off the inside line' passing.