British Speedway Forum

Poole Pirates Vs Kings Lynn Stars 12/07/17

Are you sure Steve0. Most people on here are convinced KK never rides well anywhere.

Poole's official 1-7 effective 10/07/17 still has Zengi in as 3rd heat leader, so Matt would only be working within the rules as usual!!! ;-)

That's absolutely fine - 28 day replacement is up - so keep Zengi and then no chance of bringing KK back!! Edited by Steve0
  • Like 1

That's absolutely fine - 28 day replacement is up - so keep Zengi and then no chance of bringing KK back!!

Got agree there.With the 28 day replacement up Poole have to make a decision,keep Zengi or bring back KK.

Or they can sign a 28-day replacement!

Or they can defer KK's return and retain the 1-7 with Kurtz at 1 thereby allowing a decent guest upto 9.20 and use r/r for Zengota OR a guest for Zengota upto 8.00 and r/r for Klindt?

If you retained the 1-7 how could you use R/R or guest for Zengota,is he injured?

Its a 'minimum' 28 day facility Steve0. Do try to keep up. ;-) ;-)

ps. Middlo now suggesting a 28 day injury replacement for Brady - calls going out to Europe as we speak.

Maybe Zengota then :D

Its a 'minimum' 28 day facility Steve0. Do try to keep up. ;-) ;-)

ps. Middlo now suggesting a 28 day injury replacement for Brady - calls going out to Europe as we speak.

Surely though if KK is fit and riding now Poole can't use an injury replacement facility.

I'm sure that Zengi could be convinced to 'withhold his services', so a guest for him but only if its r/r for Klindt?

Or r/r for Zengi allowing Hans an extra ride and a guest for Klindt upto 6.30 at home/6.00 away. ;-)

Edited by Skidder1

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You continue with you knitting and leave Poole to sort our problems out.. :rofl:

Edited by Starman2006

You continue with you knitting and leave Poole to sort our problems out.. :rofl:

I certainly wasn't speaking to you and yet again you have to go with insults. Try growing up and if you have nothing nice to say I suggest you say nothing!

• Like 6

Got agree there.With the 28 day replacement up Poole have to make a decision,keep Zengi or bring back KK.

If you retained the 1-7 how could you use R/R or guest for Zengota,is he injured?

Maybe Zengota then :D

Surely though if KK is fit and riding now Poole can't use an injury replacement facility.

Surely when any rider gets injured you can bring a replacement in for them?

I certainly wasn't speaking to you and yet again you have to go with insults. Try growing up and if you have nothing nice to say I suggest you say nothing!

Careful, you'll drop a stitch :rofl:

Edited by Starman2006