British Speedway Forum

Redcar V Peterborough

Please don't blame the Redcar fans, things have gone ever so slightly pear shaped today as I am currently away from home and there was some confusion which meant that things were not chased/notified to me that there was a problem. By the time I found out it was just that little bit too late to find someone.

Normally when there is no texter there are lots of posts on here and on the updates site asking for someone to text.

I'm at the meeting - track very wet and a gating competition after 3 heats which the Panthers are winning handsomely so far.

5 - 13 after 3.

Edited by Yearbyred
  • Like 1

Normally when there is no texter there are lots of posts on here and on the updates site asking for someone to text.

I'm at the meeting - track very wet and a gating competition after 3 heats which the Panthers are winning handsomely so far.

5 - 13 after 3.

thanks👍

Bad crash in Heat 7 - Bears on a 5-1 going into 3rd bend lap 1, Starke hard under Ayres who lost it and took himself and Wright hard into air fence.

Ambulance on track - Wright up and walked slowly to pits, Danny Ayres getting gas and air on track but up.

Not Bears night - Panthers winning by 12 (Wright on tactical, not sure he's fit enough to continue )

edit - Wright and Ayres now withdrawn from meeting. Racing not restarted yet.

Edited by Yearbyred

vatcher going for a world record and giving the points to peterborough after 7 or so heats ? ( cancel that , )

if its good enough for one team , its good enough for another , eh ged .

Edited by jenga

28 - 40 after 11 heats.

As if Bears night hadn't been bad enough - both Bears had mechanical issues during the 2 mins in Heat 10 and came out on borrowed bikes.

Panthers absolutely flying out of the gate and no stopping them.

I'd go home if I wasn't providing a valuable service and might incur the wrath of our Southern viewers :)

• Like 3

28 - 40 after 11 heats.

As if Bears night hadn't been bad enough - both Bears had mechanical issues during the 2 mins in Heat 10 and came out on borrowed bikes.

I'd go home if I wasn't providing a valuable service and might incur the wrath of our Southern viewers :)

Us southern folk appreciate it, and I'm sure will return the favour in a few weeks...... ;)

28 - 40 after 11 heats.

Thanks yearbyred, it is appreciated